No announcement yet.

(ROM) Sunvell T95K PRO 7.1 2GB/3GB Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To those here who have tried any of the Nougat builds described here, can you tell me if you need different builds to support different WiFi hardware like you did with 6.0.1 firmware or if it autodetects and one build works for all? I have three generic T95K Pro boxes to update with two different types of WiFi hardware. Would be nice if I could use the same build on all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by aelhajir View Post

Hi mitchschaft
      I got the same T95K pro from Gearbest with no s/pdif port. I argued with the technical support and they are offering me 20 USD refund, because if I send back the product I have to pay the post fees
      My second order arrived. Took 38 days, ouch. But, it has the spdif port exposed like it should be lol.

I didn't have time to fire it up and see what firmware is on it. And I never did hear back from the guy that eggyfresh was on contact with. The only reply I got through Skype was "which model?". I think he just doesn't want to release v1013. I stated twice which model.

But, I'm still fighting with snarfing the firmware from the serial port. Learning as I go. I can't get it to connect with putty. I'll fiddle with it some more soon. Then I'll just try the sd card backup method in twrp.

Comment

Originally posted by Slartibartfast View Post
        To those here who have tried any of the Nougat builds described here, can you tell me if you need different builds to support different WiFi hardware like you did with 6.0.1 firmware or if it autodetects and one build works for all? I have three generic T95K Pro boxes to update with two different types of WiFi hardware. Would be nice if I could use the same build on all of them.
        I tried searching around and couldn't find much info. And there was no mention of the chips where I got the different firmware versions from. Mine has the AP6255 chip. I don't remember testing it much, but I do remember getting a connection with the three firmware versions that I did try. v1073, v1012 and the one it came with, v1013. I turned Wi-Fi off and use LAN. I assume it doesn't matter with nougat

Comment

Hi everyone i managed to speak to the Sunvell software engineer recently still waiting on a reply but there is a update "T95K Pro 2G DDR V1015" not sure what it fixes but he said hes uploading to MEGA and the android is Android 7.1.2 previous was 7.1.1

Once i hear anything back or get provided a link ill post it straight away.

Comment

Awesome. The latest one I received still has v1013. I still can't pull the firmware off like I was hoping to. I can only back it up in twrp. Now I don't to worry about it. But they never did get back with me. Keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
              Awesome. The latest one I received still has v1013. I still can't pull the firmware off like I was hoping to. I can only back it up in twrp. Now I don't to worry about it. But they never did get back with me. Keep us posted.
              Will keep you posted

Comment

I guess it takes a few days to upload lol

Comment

I reckon it's being uploaded by 56k modem lol still nothing yet but once I get anything back I'll post it for us all.

Comment

Any progress?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

I tried Skyping the guy several days ago. They must be on that new year vacation. Then again, he never helped me with the other issue either.
                      Last edited by mitchschaft; 02-15-2018, 01:21.

Comment

Originally posted by rumunn95 View Post
                        Any progress?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka
                        Still nothing :-(

Comment

Hello All......

Newbie here.... is anyone patient enough to teach me how to update my firmware? Or perhaps a link to simple instructions? I have the files on my phone.

My T95K Pro must have old firmware - I purchased from Amazon and their tech support just sent me 'T95KPRO-v1013......' firmware update.

My box is freezing after factory reset. It will also reboot itself at any time for no reason. There's other issues but I'm sure you get the point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Hey, v1013 is the latest.

Comment

Download the usb software. Disconnect all cables. Hold down the button inside the audio port. Plug in the usb cable to the back pay while still holding the button. Then it'll pop up on the update software.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchschaft View Post
                                Download the usb software. Disconnect all cables. Hold down the button inside the audio port. Plug in the usb cable to the back pay while still holding the button. Then it'll pop up on the update software.
                                Thank you! The seller was trying to get me to update the firmware that is already installed on the unit. Serves me right for buying it on Amazon. I'm being offered a full refund. Not sure what route to go.

IF any one of you had that option what would you replace one of these with? I'm obviously still going to need to learn how to update firmware..........

Comment

Working...
                                X