Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many Thx
    Very fast answer ... But dear superceleron can you help me explaining me differences between android tv versione and normal one ? Which are the advantages , if any , of android tv version? Should I stay on SCV1 or go to SCV4 ... Again many thx for your patience

Comment

Originally posted by mfortuna View Post
      Many Thx
      Very fast answer ... But dear superceleron can you help me explaining me differences between android tv versione and normal one ? Which are the advantages , if any , of android tv version? Should I stay on SCV1 or go to SCV4 ... Again many thx for your patience
      Sorry that i cant do... do a search, see some youtube videos etc

Comment

https://androidtv.news/2016/07/andro...mart-tv-boxes/ for the benefit of those that , like me , don't know the differences .

I'll stay on android tv rom scv1a

Thx

Comment

Dear superceleron

I'm testing this room in a box r-tv box s10 3G dd4 / 32G and is behaving very well, however the original IR control does not work. Is it possible to insert support for the original r-tv box s10 control in an upcoming release?

Congratulations on the work, this room has transformed my box into a much better equipment. The original room is very bad

Best Regards

Comment

• scooter2014
            scooter2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            If he does it will happen when it happens. Use wired mouse or keyboard mouse usb combo until then.

I just flash this ROM but I can not update OTA V1A error 7 "assertt failed: file_getprop

Also Live TV have no sound with HDHomeRun HDHR4-2US tuner. I tried SVC4a also have no sound with HDhomerun.

Thanks for your works!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfsstolz View Post
            hmmm i have flash it now and the only is that i become a blue screen. I have only see first time for a half secound a Android Update screen, then come the bluescreen (no HDMI i think). I have now make a restart (power of) but only bluescreen, Reset dont work. Anybody know what can i do now !? Thanks

Edit://
            now i have inside a SD card with old FW (Stock FW) and have start an upgrade process with bluescreen and have wait for an half hour. if i look again to the box i see the Stock FW is flashed back again
            But the problem will be ... How can i flash now a custom rom !?
            When flashing from Sd card you have to pick a toothpick in the hole on the side of the box and plugging the adapter of the box . on my others boxes i can release the toothpick as soon as i see droid screen with "upgrading"mention.
            on this box i had to let the toothpick pushed in the hole durring all the upgrading process. (2 minutes approximatively). it's weird but it works

Comment

Bug (V1) : activating bluetooth in "More settings" hangs.
              i have read that "more settings" items hangs on V1 bugs list but is there a way to activate bluetooth ?

Comment

Originally posted by veniciusgp View Post
                Dear superceleron

I'm testing this room in a box r-tv box s10 3G dd4 / 32G and is behaving very well, however the original IR control does not work. Is it possible to insert support for the original r-tv box s10 control in an upcoming release?

Congratulations on the work, this room has transformed my box into a much better equipment. The original room is very bad

Best Regards
                Thank you scooter2014

Comment

Originally posted by Yves-Marie View Post
                  Bug (V1) : activating bluetooth in "More settings" hangs.
                  i have read that "more settings" items hangs on V1 bugs list but is there a way to activate bluetooth ?
                  Just go to side settings and "Add accessory" is near the end of side settings, and voila!

Comment

Ok guys to the ones that downloaded the OTA plz download again since i made a mistake ... and the ota is not working.
                    I upped a fixed one so plz download again in the 1º post !
                    Sorry for that!

Comment

Dear superceleron. There is a way to install Netflix from the play store.
                      If i do i get an error when i launch it. If i use the apk from SD card it works well

Comment

• superceleron
                        superceleron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nop unless you have a L1 box, that this one it not... and never will be!

Hi, super celeron,

Thank you for the Rom and was just wondering will this Rom work on box R-TV box S10 3G dd4 / 16G. am sure people who have experimented (like scooter2014,veniciusgp) on this box would be better to comment .any guidance in this regard would be welcome to me.thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by 24franklin View Post
                        Hi, super celeron,

Thank you for the Rom and was just wondering will this Rom work on box R-TV box S10 3G dd4 / 16G. am sure people who have experimented (like scooter2014,veniciusgp) on this box would be better to comment .any guidance in this regard would be welcome to me.thanks in advance.
                        Well i cant give any guidance since i dint done it for that box, but since scooter and vinicusgp tried and it worked (not the remote) you should be ok.

Comment

• scooter2014
                          scooter2014 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Works on the 3/32 so it should be ok on 2/16 but dont have device to test.

Is it possible to use OTA update directly on my box?
                        The version I have showing on build is
                        SCV3A-ATV.20170228.165821 test+keys

Comment

Originally posted by Streetsurfer View Post
                          Is it possible to use OTA update directly on my box?
                          The version I have showing on build is
                          SCV3A-ATV.20170228.165821 test+keys
                          nop

Comment

Working...
                          X