Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to get the TV Box because it has great specs and some nice features. H265 decoding and 3G of RAM make it quite special. It would be great to see how well the box would work as my home multimedia platform...

Comment

I have purchased and use to test boxes for 2 companies and none of their boxes were ever that great. I would love to have a 3g MIS pro in the MECOOL brand. I've heard so many good things about their quality and would love to win one and test it against the S912 2g ram box I have. I also have an S812 M8S which I got a friend to make a firmware to make it run on 5.1.1 in stead of the 4.4 it was on but also I would love to have the updated 7.1 operating system.  A couple months ago I was hit by a Semi Truck multiple times on the interstate going 85 and was stuck between the semi and a cement median which eventually pushed me on top of the cement wall and I took down 3 light poles that were bolted into the cement it crushed my car to nothing it caught on fire and burned all the back half of the car of until luckily the frame broke and I was left hanging on the wall on fire but it stopped me from being pushed into the westbound lanes of traffic which I'm sure would have killed me being hit by multiple other cars. So I had surgery on my neck Monday morning and have to sleep sitting up in a recliner with a neck brace for the next 3 to 6 months and having this would be the greatest opportunity to get as much use out of it as possible. I use to use my boxes here and there to watch a movie but the only decent box I have is in the bedroom so I'm stuck with cable which we got rid of premium channels and all they play is the same crap over and over again and I am up every two hours when I fall asleep because I get so stiff I have to walk around I just relearned how to walk on my own again but I can't move my neck and I just happen to have a new wireless keypad that is waiting to be used and on my 2g box in the bedroom I get up to 170mbps download speed and I'm sure I would get even faster in my recliner where the router is and connected to it. Winning this box would be the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I may never be able to work again and have more messed up disc in my back but in 3 months I start physical therapy and hopefully my job or another like it will take me back besides I think it would be a great distraction to living in pain all day and would just be great to have and use.  

Comment

Hi, thanks gearbest for the giveaway.
        I want this box for my no smart tv. S912 is a good processor. I want to test and reply about this android tv box by Mecool.

Comment

Hi,
          This will be a great upgrade for my old m8s (first version), with S905 that works very good but limited on storage (8GB).

Comment

That tv Box will be a perfect gift for my parents!! Fast, powerful and plenty of possibilities.

Enviado desde mi LG-H815 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

I just want one for christmas

Comment

One device "endend" its way in London... Another one has a defective eMMC

Maybe a free gift would help me out..

Comment

I want it!!!!! Chrismas gift! ;-P

Comment

No doubt this box is special as it is promoted on a very very special forum which is Freaktab,keep going freaktab,i really need this box because i am still using rk3220 for watching movies.

Comment

buy a lot at Gearbest and never received a gift from them. I have 4 pieces and want L Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2017-11-02-12-29-42.png
Views:	38
Size:	191.1 KB
ID:	682413as luniz to say I got 5 on it.

Comment

My current Lenovo PC stick just isn't getting the job done. Need something new!

Comment

Never had an android box for the tv. Was just looking at chromecast and others last week, but this would be the easiest way.....LOOKS AWESOME!

Comment

I'd like to win this new box and possibly switch from old Minix. Thanks if so.

Comment

Would be great to get this box... Gearbest always been my favorite site for years

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Working...
                                X