• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gameloft games fix

hello
    i am waiting for a gameloft fix to my old chipset version of mk809iii
    if someone have it or can teach me how to do it, i will be so happy

Best Gameloft games Hi i have just bought some gameloft credits and i cant really choose what games to get for them. I got NOVA 3 as a welcome game and i have downloaded dungeon hunter 2. What are in you're opinion the best game loft games? Thanks in advance! xD

Comment

yeah nova series is best
      robot vacuum cleaner

Comment

Hey, nova series really are great, especially for gta lovers as myself. I really enjoy this game because it has a story the players follow and they are actually involved in this story and not just being a random watcher. The most I like gta 5 and I've been playing it for the past few months, until my computer broke down I had a time without viedo games and it was boring. One day I came across this site where you can download gta 6 on your phone and decided to give it a try. Now I'm playing gta 5 on my android mobile and have no complaints at all!
        Last edited by travoltt; 07-03-2020, 13:53.

Comment

What is nove series?

Ive been playing Asphalt 8 since October 2019 they changed it to many times though

Comment

Originally posted by BowerR64 View Post
            What is nove series?

Ive been playing Asphalt 8 since October 2019 they changed it to many times though
            Hi ,

he means Nova3 , it is a Gameloft Game ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
            X