This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUKITEL K5000 - Black in Black is beautiful

Click image for larger version  Name:	OUKITEL-K5000-show-your-beauty-in-full-display.jpg Views:	1 Size:	178.2 KB ID:	700250

The Oukitel K5000 is a budget phone with some special features. It comes with a close to full screen HD+ 1440x770 display in the 18:9 format and with usb c port instead of the old micro usb standard. You will find no extra audio out for a headphone and we will see later how audio performs over usb c and bluetooth.

The Design comes kinda very black in the first impression, very glossy and the display is a beauty in colors.

~Introduction video ~

--- Time for the specs ---

~CPU Platform~

Cores: 1.5GHz,Octa Core

CPU: MTK6750T

External Memory: TF card up to 64GB (not included)

RAM: 4GB RAM

ROM: 64GB

~Network~

2G: GSM 1800MHz,GSM 1900MHz,GSM 850MHz,GSM 900MHz

3G: WCDMA B1 2100MHz,WCDMA B8 900MHz

Network type: FDD-LTE,GSM,WCDMA

WIFI: 802.11b/g/n wireless internet

Wireless Connectivity: 3G,4G,Bluetooth,GPS,GSM,WiFi

4G LTE: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz

~ Display ~

Screen resolution: 1440 x 720

Screen size: 5.7 inch

Screen type: Capacitive

~ Cameras ~

Back-camera: 16.0MP ( SW 21.0MP )

Camera type: Dual cameras (one front one back)

Front camera: 13.0MP ( SW 16.0MP )

~Media Formats ~

Games: Android APK

Music format: AAC,AMR,MP3,OGG,WAV,WMA

Picture format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,JPG,PNG

Video format: 3GP,AVI,M4V,MKV,MP4

~ Additional Features ~

3G,4G,Alarm,Browser,Calculator,Calendar,Camera,Fin gerprint recognition,Fingerprint Unlocking,GPS,MP3,MP4,People,WiFi

Bluetooth Version: V4.0

Google Play Store: Yes

I/O Interface: 2 x Nano SIM Slot,3.5mm Audio Out Port,Micophone,Speaker,TF/Micro SD Card Slot

Sensor: Ambient Light Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gyroscope,Hall Sensor,Proximity Sensor

~ Battery ~

Battery Capacity (mAh): 5000mAh

Battery Type: Lithium-ion Polymer Battery

~ Package Content ~

Back Case : 1

Cell Phone: 1

English Manual : 1

OTG Cable: 1

Power Adapter: 1

Screen Protector: 1

SIM Needle: 1

USB Cable: 1

--- Properties in Detail ---
    CPU and Graphic Power++ ~ The MTK6750T has enough power for daily use in internet, office and social media connectivity,

~Gaming is not a problem at all with this entry middle class CPU, you might reduce the details in a few games

~ Antutu result is 41534 points
    Memory+++ ~ 4GB RAM and 64 GB ROM make the middle class feeling of the K5000 complete
    Connectivity++ ~ The Wlan is fast and has a good range

~ 4G is available, but not always, date stream is running more in 3G in my test

~ Bluetooth connects fast and stable

~ GPS is working fine for google maps
    Screen ++ ~ The 5.7 inch display has a coloerful HD+ screen and enough brightness daylight, compared to a full hd screen, I can’t see much difference

~ The menu buttons are on screen

~ In fact the screen has a cold temperature, but clear and sharp

~ Touch of the screen is very responsive
    Audio +++ ~ Speaker sound is clear, but don’t search for to much deeper middle and basses in frequensi. For more loudness use the MTK Engineering App

~ Over ear/head phone I notice a much better sound experience, tested with xiaomi earphones and AKG K240 headphone, I get a clear, noiseless well balanced sound

~ BT Audio works fine in good sound quality over BT Headphones without drop outs or disturbing backround noise
    Camera + ~ Cameras are doing an average job, video signal in hangouts in natural colors and smooth, snapshots are sharp and natural of course in daylight or indoor when the light is bright enough, don’t expect too much, in critical light situations pictures get noisy
    Battery+++ ~ With the 5000mAh battery more than 2 days in average use are possible

~Of course with the big battery comes the 220g total weight of the phone and basicly yes, the bigger the battery the heavier the phone.
    Android +++ ~ Ouktitel Android 7.0 with the security updates from october 2017 comes only with basic apps, but with google play you can add all your favorite apps.

~The firmware performs very good and might be the reason why this entry middle class runs very fluid.
    Oukitel K5000 Battery power versus Xiaomi Mix 2 and iPhone 7 plus

--- Resume ---

For a price und 150 USD you get a well featured smartphone without any remarkable issues. The hardware is well selected for a slightly noble design. The K5000 appears as handsome partner, well connected for 2 days and more, before you have to reload the battery in under 2 hours. Some will miss an LED notification light (I’m too) as in most Oukitel phones, but it is in fact a more miner point.

Battery power is always an important thing and in this case the Oukitel K5000 is in his own extra class. Finally I have to mention, that i my experience Oukitel support their firmware always until all issues are solved and most of the devices will be supported for more than six months, some longer than 12 months.

For More Details ---> Oukitel.com

Right now in the Flash Sale on Gearbest.com

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_30242.jpg Views:	1 Size:	84.5 KB ID:	700248

Attached Files
    Last edited by JDfense; 01-09-2018, 11:29.

yeah! I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Marri_Pi
      Great new device. By the way, if it uses Android, so you can also play Windows PC games on it. For example, Fallout (1997). Here is the detailed guide on how to install and Run Fallout on Android - www.freaktab.com
      Hi ,

but they want Money for it only Trail , looks more like Advertisment , that we dont want here this way , okay ,

greetings / gefattern
      Last edited by blinkone; 09-26-2018, 19:52.

Comment

Working...
      X