Tanix Tx92 auto shutdown and rf on button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix Tx92 auto shutdown and rf on button

I have a question for those having a tanix tx92 or similar vorke box.
    I noticed that when you turn the box off, you cannot turn it on using a air mouse (USB mouse), because it is completely off. However you can turn it on using original remote, which means it comes with a rf sensor to turn the box on. I tried even to copy the rf on buttons signal to another remote control, which works without problem.
    However I still need to turn it on using the air mouse, so I don't want it to shut down completely, but go to sleep instead. This isn't a problem when you use the "on" button on the remote which puts the box to sleep. However if you wait long enough, sometimes few minutes and sometimes half an hour, it doesn't turn on anymore using the air mouse and you have to use the rf button to turn it on.
    So I would like to ask if anyone knows any settings inside the boxes settings to be able to tell the box to not go to shut down mode, but to stay sleep? Or if anyone could come around turning his device on using a mouse or air mouse? Or if everyone use the original remote to turn their box on?
    Thank you in advance,
    Nick
Working...
X