New minix x7 firmware (005) at minix forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New minix x7 firmware (005) at minix forum

Check it out- reviews are mixed I guess the video is still only fixed for 24 Hz.

I can't wait until my box arrives so I can start trying all these different roms
    Last edited by Joeman; 09-13-2013, 02:49. Reason: add product id

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
    Check it out- reviews are mixed I guess the video is still only fixed for 24 Hz.

I can't wait until my box arrives so I can start trying all these different roms
    Flashed this about 8 hours ago and had 2 system hang ups already, to me it's no different from 004. Stability wise it's not a patch on the nexus Rom. Had that on for over a week and not one crash

Comment

Originally posted by danfozzy View Post
      Flashed this about 8 hours ago and had 2 system hang ups already, to me it's no different from 004. Stability wise it's not a patch on the nexus Rom. Had that on for over a week and not one crash
      Looks like nexus rom is still best for stability and video- I was hoping for more from 005 Minix.

Comment

I had no single random reboot or crash with Finless 1.5a with 1080 kernel which base is the old 004 firmware.
        The only problem now i guess is the video thing. But the system and UI running damn fast with 005!

Comment

I've had loads of problems with all X7 FW's although I haven't tried Strauzo. But Minix's 005 is the stabilist out of all of them. Video playback is still not the best but stability wise it's the only Stable Rom.

Comment

Working...
          X