X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kii Pro S905 Bootloop Please help

Hi Guys,

i hope that you can help. I have a problem with my Kii Pro S905 Box.
    Most of the time i was using Libreelec (booting from SD-Card) but yesterday i tried to boot into the the original Firmware. During boot i got the "Android is starting.. Optimizing App x/x" message. After optimizing all apps the box tries to boot but it restarts the optimizing process every time.

I read about some fixes and first tried to all wipes within recovery mode (Cache, partition and even full factory reset) but it did not help.
    Then i tried to install the original firmware with the USB burning tool. I got the same problem. I also tested several other firmwares (Android TV Custom Firmware the Malaysk firmware and stock firmwares (KII_PRO_DTV-LMY47V-20160715.175256.V1031P3 / KII_PRO_DTV-LMY47V-20170228.094919.V1031P3 and KII_PRO_DTV-ota-20160715.175256.V1031P3). Nothing solve the problem.

Only two images are starting correct and those are the Openelec and the Enigma2 Images that were created with the USB-SD Creator. So the box is only starting coorect when the firmware is booting from the sd card. I would have no problem if it would be necessary to boot the Malaysk or the stock firmware from a sd card but i donĀ“t know how to create a bootable sd card with those firmwares.

Can someone please tell me if and how it is possible to install the firmware to always boot from the inserted sd card?

Thank you very much in advance for your help.
Working...
X