Amlogic S922X Let's get things Interesting,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

What is the system that you want to connect it to?? Ex., do you have a newer AVR that supports all the new audio codecs, do you have a 4k TV?? What will be your source of media consumption, mostly streaming, or your on media stored on your own storage devices?? Do you use Kodi, or Plex or Emby??

The KM 3 does sound like a decent device for less than $70 USD.
    Connecting to my Sony Bravia non 4K , then through my avr but not concerned about latest codecs, as avr is a few years older anyway.

mainly streaming although I use Plex app On Kodi to stream content from my pc.

no reviews yet on KM 3 but specs sound good.

if the new 922x boxes will come in at under 100.00 may be worth waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post

Connecting to my Sony Bravia non 4K , then through my avr but not concerned about latest codecs, as avr is a few years older anyway.

mainly streaming although I use Plex app On Kodi to stream content from my pc.

no reviews yet on KM 3 but specs sound good.

if the new 922x boxes will come in at under 100.00 may be worth waiting for?
      The KM3 should server your purpose. You may want to do a search for coupons for that device. Ex........ Not sure it is still valid.

Here is a KM3 review from April 3, 2019

Today we ha an launch deal for the new Mecool KM3 a model of TV-Box very similar to the current Mecool KM9 at the level of specifications and that we saw
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

The KM3 should server your purpose. You may want to do a search for coupons for that device. Ex........ Not sure it is still valid.

Here is a KM3 review from April 3, 2019

https://androidpctv.com/mecool-km3-launch-deal/
        Thanks Clarkss

Comment

so look at what that nice DHL man just dropped of... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KnX...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Lets see some photos rip into it...

wow... my fiber is 380.... this is on wifi... its fast... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JGT...ew?usp=sharing

Comment

• trebor
              trebor commented
              Editing a comment
              Lets see what on the Inside
              Current kernel its running.

Make Thread is 922 and go for it
              Last edited by trebor; 05-20-2019, 19:13.

Hi ,

why you not make a small review of the AM6 from Ugoos , thought the Boxes are not

available before July (bergamesk showed a answer from Ugoos) , is it a 2/16 Box or

a 4/32 one ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Not to Forget the Vim 3

LibreELEC on VIM3 max running Linux 5.1 kernel and Kodi GBM

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I am very much thinking khadas vim 3.....price of their recent projects are twice than other put together tv boxes.....but I know khadas has the advantage to use their boards for other than just tv boxes, but from the chipsets they gave me that will be released, I am looking forward to maybe the S922D with the TOPS value they actually put in their little ad......yes people need to be aware that the S922X will have very little if any TOPS at all for A.I.

I was really hoping that this chip would have put the Tegra X1 to shame because I don't want the Nvidia shield to be my next box because it is old, it doesn't really support many video codecs in their hardware and the don't really have many or any real HDR processing. I have read both datasheets for both chipsets and the Tegra chipset sucks ass compared to the S922X, only thing going for the Tegra X1 is nvidia gpu support built in.

So I can go with the Nvidia shield and let software be its driving force with compatibility and have better gpu performance or go with S922X and know the video codecs are 100% supported with possible advanced features and have multiple HDR version support.

Also it is possible that the next nvidia shield box may actually be a reversible tablet other than an actual box, not intetested, but the chip whatever it may be may indeed be the next to look forward too....no details but leaked code names for the remote and new controller and a maybe tablet....it's hard to say.

Comment

To trebor

FYI

my daily chat with Ms.Nancy

today got another mail fm Ugoos

++

...Hi Can, thanks. We are keeping test and debug on our AM6. Also asked several professional tester help us to test. Sure as soon as we have ready device we will contact Freaktab and send them AM6 for test and do some review. Thanks for keeping update to us. Enjoy the weekend.

Nancy Sales Manager

++
                  Last edited by bergamesk; 06-01-2019, 09:22. Reason: corr.

Comment

Hi guys,pls contact with UGOOS and press them!

Because another Box is coming "S922X" and kinda we know it BUT..... ROM ROM ROM..... and its kinda "closed Box!

So some of our friends fm Freaktab who were got it their toys right now but sounds is not good.....

As I know that Beelink released two f/w(last one May27) but still lot of Bugs or something else

>Price doesnt matter for me,but its matter for others! $ 110/120... is it worth or not!

Have a nice week-end

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                      so look at what that nice DHL man just dropped of... https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KnX...ew?usp=sharing
                      So,you lucky guy

awaiting some of results as well,thanks+

Comment

I will hopefully get my AM6 on Monday then can start to test some things from Tuesday.

Another user also got his and will start work on LibreELEC and Linux support soon.

Comment

Goods news mo123

My "King" Box deliver me within 10 days! its cleared fm the customs but due to holiday and local fuc....procedures

Lets turn to AM6 and hope its fine/better etc., then other S922X

Comment

the am6 with ugoos is a a early dev stage....

Comment

• trebor
                              trebor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              WHAT, its not fully running with all bells and whistles as yet, how normal is that for any new CPU, and A9
                              Bet bergamesh is glad he did not purchase on
                          Working...
                          X