No announcement yet.

Bricked S805 TV Box for arabic IPTV LOOL Android 4.4.2 need Firmware IMG format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked S805 TV Box for arabic IPTV LOOL Android 4.4.2 need Firmware IMG format

Hello every one,
    my old friends 80+ aged his box see photo with board label CS_AM485 V1.6 20150529 Amlogic S805 Soc bricked with only blue LED ON no screen out put to TV
    with USB burning tool i just found one stock MXQ and flash it went success but no remote or mouse control over recovery to flash other zip file.

i need your help urgent if some one had firmware for this box img format.

as i remember the last firmware was on it KOT49h from 2015 10 16 or 26

i appreciated any one can help me

the foto of the box
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

for more info i found its beelink 512mb / 4Gb ram with wifi RTL8189e android 4.4.2 they still sell it on ali express
      tried many version of MXQ but RC doesn't work and wifi too.

any one have link for correct firmware.. many thanks

Comment

Update:
        i found in this forum good firmware from 2015 11. 13 which it work smooth but i need now to root it and replace the remote.config because the RC work but not as assigned bottom

any one can help

thanks

Comment

i need your help now.t.... i finished every things as it need only i cant find the remote.conf for this RC please see photo of it..
          appreciated your help
          Last edited by frake50; 05-23-2019, 08:19.

Comment

hmm no one can help with the remote.conf
            the remote it self used by many boxes like M-195 cloud Thai box. and the last new box N5 Max android 8 too i tried many firmware to extract and take out the file but most of them the remote work but with wrong effect. here again the photo thanks

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X