No announcement yet.

Beelink GT1-mini② Amlogic 905X3 4/64 Dual WiFi GIG Lan BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone noticed or not, the DRM info based on the picture is current HDCP 1 and max HDCP is 1 too.? 

Isn't Max should be 2.2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post
      Anyone noticed or not, the DRM info based on the picture is current HDCP 1 and max HDCP is 1 too.??

Isn't Max should be 2.2 ?

https://i.imgur.com/qViXAwk.png
      It supports HDCP 2.2, depends on your Monitor's capability.......... It shows HDCP 2.2 on my TV

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I would like an overall impression of the device... to buy, not to buy?
        Stability? or glitchy/ buggy?
        Heat, or throttling and reboots?
        Ram efficiency, able to use multiple apps or windows simultaneously?
        Solid running of all google suite, and related programs?
        AV quality, minus the hdr and hdmi issues mentioned above?
        Considerably better than the x2 chips?
        Value, scaled 1 to 10 based on cost and class competitive devices?

​​​​​​... Do you like it, are you satisfied, is it...
        a buyer, or an also ran? - thanks folks!
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

Comment

ClarkKent
          To buy it or no it depends of yor needs. (e.g. I dont expect netflix to run so its good box for me). I personaly have no problem according to stability and performance but i don't use it for games, I also didn't notice any problem with excesive heat, 4GB of ram is enough to run couple apps at the same time, i have no idea how much better is it against x2 but i had s912 khadas vim2 and GT1m2 is much better device.
          form 1 to 10 i would give it 8 now but i only have this device for a week...

Comment

Originally posted by cieciu89 View Post
            ClarkKent
            To buy it or no it depends of yor needs. (e.g. I dont expect netflix to run so its good box for me). I personaly have no problem according to stability and performance but i don't use it for games, I also didn't notice any problem with excesive heat, 4GB of ram is enough to run couple apps at the same time, i have no idea how much better is it against x2 but i had s912 khadas vim2 and GT1m2 is much better device.
            form 1 to 10 i would give it 8 now but i only have this device for a week...
            What specific use case do use it for?
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by cieciu89 View Post
              ClarkKent
              To buy it or no it depends of yor needs. (e.g. I dont expect netflix to run so its good box for me). 1 to 10 i would give it 8 now but i only have this device for a week...
              Wow, very thorough response! Many thanks. against the 912 Khades, that is saying something for sure.
              I don't care about Netflix either, but appreciate the ability to mimic some mini desktop ops, and run various movie scrappers ....Cinema, Cyberflix, and perhaps an IPTV- if I can ever find an affordable well working one. I have become more than a bit apprehensive about Beelink products. I probably expect them to perform as promoted... which can be a bad starting point, I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

What specific use case do use it for?
                AS above, plus yute tube of course. Small business ops and entertainment. btw... don't you have a yt channel under a different name?

*ed: since you're one of the first to get one, I was hoping to see your follow-up impressions... am I looking in the wrong place? thnx

Comment

Why certain speed test app such as Ookla speed test won't run and can't detect the nearest server ?

Comment

Why certain speed test app such as Ookla speed test won't run and can't detect the nearest server ?
                    clear the data, allow this one location permiss ( this has never bee an issue w/ me tho)
                    Try: Test my Net

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

clear the data, allow this one location permiss ( this has never bee an issue w/ me tho)
                      Try: Test my Net
                      Did you actually tested it ? (Sorry for the rather stupid question.) Maybe this is a  country specific problem. 

Comment

Did you actually tested it ? (Sorry for the rather stupid question.) Maybe this is a? country specific problem.?
                        Maybe so...US here, and not this model device. I've had a couple of non performing issues with okla...but long ago I don't remember what the solution was. Usually is Flawless. So, reload, reboot, permissions, yadayada?
                        try...Test My Net, Runs from browser, but allow for a "widjet" IT'S a great powerful net tester

Comment

Maybe so...US here, and not this model device. I've had a couple of non performing issues with okla...but long ago I don't remember what the solution was. Usually is Flawless. So, reload, reboot, permissions, yadayada?
                          try...Test My Net, Runs from browser, but allow for a "widjet" IT'S a great powerful net tester
                          The point here is why it is not working on this box. It works perfectly on other boxes for the same connection to internet. 

Comment

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SUGGESTED REMEDIES ? ....Look to your settings, or router for interferance. will it run from a browser (not dl app). What country?

Comment

Correct, Ookla speed test will not run on this device. I have had other devices that had that issue also, but can't remember which device at the moment........ I usually end up using the "FAST" speed test app, it works for all my devices.

Comment

HAVE YOU TRIED THE SUGGESTED REMEDIES ? ....Look to your settings, or router for interferance. will it run from a browser (not dl app). What country?
                                Remedy is not the point, there are plenty of other remedies. The point is the same lan DHCP connection to the router. 

You can check with another poster. He made this post and review, saying Ookla speed test is "truly incompatible" on this box :-

[attachmentid=10351922]Hi all... This is yet another humble real world review of the recently released (Around July 2019) Beelink GT1 Mini②. The picture above doesn't lie about its tiny dimensions. The GT1 Mini series are one of the tiniest "TV Boxes" out there. Definitely smaller than the Mecool M8S Pro L box and i already felt that was small enough. The GT1 Mini ② completely replaces the previous Beelink GT1 Mini. The major difference being the SoC bump from S905X2 to S905X3....

Comment

Working...
                                X