Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Sasvlad to bother you but this isnt working either. Both possibilities does not let me kill antyhing in the settings folder. So there must be another way to solve this issue.
    Besides SU tells me now, that the binary is occupied

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealDeal View Post
      Sorry Sasvlad to bother you but this isnt working either. Both possibilities does not let me kill antyhing in the settings folder. So there must be another way to solve this issue.
      Besides SU tells me now, that the binary is occupied
      For others it works great. Try to do this through ADB.
      Or try ES Explorer by giving it a root on the /, and not just on system.

Comment

Sasvlad, got it now working. I reflashed yor image and used the X-Plore manager with given write-permissions within its settings. Whyever, other explorer doesnt worked, because of no permission allthough su is activated for them. The problem now is, that there is no possibilty to change the screen dimensions because the Droid Settings are not activ... Is there any chance to have both?

Edit:
        i found now a way. You can use your voice remote, saying "settings" and the droid settings will be opened.
        Last edited by TheRealDeal; 08-11-2019, 18:52.

Comment

Sasvlad, got it now working. I reflashed yor image and used the X-Plore manager with given write-permissions within its settings. Whyever, other explorer doesnt worked, because of no permission allthough su is activated for them. The problem now is, that there is no possibilty to change the screen dimensions because the Droid Settings are not activ... Is there any chance to have both?

Edit:
          i found now a way. You can use your voice remote, saying "settings" and the droid settings will be opened.
          1. ES Explorer work too. Just mark / - RW
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ES.png
Views:	2812
Size:	788.9 KB
ID:	780844

2. Just go to Apps - Settings.

Comment

Thank you again, but you cannot edit your Screen Settings or PowerKey Definition via Apps/Settings. This is possible only via the Droid Settings which are not implemented in normal settings. And if i use your above menitioned white settings, the grey ones (droid settings) arent reacheable, except via Voice Control.

Perhaps the best way is to implement a clickable TV Settings Icon in App Drawer. Or you tell me how to manage this.

I dont want ot compare different images, because i love yours seeing the performance boost, but this settings issue is better solved in SCs ATV Image.

Comment

Thank you again, but you cannot edit your Screen Settings or PowerKey Definition via Apps/Settings. This is possible only via the Droid Settings which are not implemented in normal settings. And if i use your above menitioned white settings, the grey ones (droid settings) arent reacheable, except via Voice Control.

Perhaps the best way is to implement a clickable TV Settings Icon in App Drawer. Or you tell me how to manage this.

I dont want ot compare different images, because i love yours seeing the performance boost, but this settings issue is better solved in SCs ATV Image.
              That's it, I'm done. Before you write something, you need to check:
              Apps - Settings you will get exactly to DroidSettings. (See screenshots.)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	0 Size:	38.7 KB ID:	780850Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	0 Size:	102.6 KB ID:	780851Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	0 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	780852

No one bothers you to pull the DroidSettings icon to the home screen either.
              In SCs ATV Image all the same. You can install any firmware. I don't care.

Comment

thank you for this! Curious to try this one out on my B922 firmware. So does this ROM allow you to install the android TV version of apps as well as non-android TV? I am specifically looking to install android TV version of emby & youtube, but want the flexibility to install non android TV apps as well. Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys, does the write to external usb hdd works with this firmware? I didnt see any comments on this yet... this rom looks nice, just want to confirm before flashing, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Orion696 View Post
                    Hi guys, does the write to external usb hdd works with this firmware? I didnt see any comments on this yet... this rom looks nice, just want to confirm before flashing, thanks!
                    It's working perfect with my external hdd with USB 3.0.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiwpigulce_pl View Post

It's working perfect with my external hdd with USB 3.0.
                      Thanks for the reply!
                      I will try it then

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone else has issues with the Android Remote app not working on this rom? Anyways to make it work? :/ thanks...!

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

why I cannot download the ROM from this link DOWNLOAD HERE THE GTKing_ATV_by_Sasvlad_v1_0_922X_English

Comment

any news on the no bluetooth situation with this rom?

Comment

Nice work!!

some issues have been resolved with the 905P0 update

it was extraordinary if you upgraded to the new 905P0 based version

Comment

Looking very great this rom but i have a questine.?

Is the new 905P0 firmware update already processed in this rom or does this still have to be done?

Comment

Working...
                                X