New firmware android 9.0 for Amlogic S905x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagert View Post

You need to edit files along the path /vendor/etc/remote.cfg ,remote.tab1 ,remote.tab2 ,remote.tab3.There's an important line of custom code .For example I have a custom code=0×fe01 .And that's why my remote control works on another s905x3 box.There are also files under the patch /vendor/usr/Keylayout.If you cannot create files there VID_xxxPID_xxx.Take them from the firmware where the remote control works.
    sagert thanks for the info, but I would rather take them from the firmware where the remote works, and that is aidanmacgregor's, but unfortunately it's Android 7 which is completely incompatible with the ATV9. Unless anyone else is aware of an ATV9 firmware compatible with the Nexbox A95x remote, and that will be a great help, thanks.

sunsoft30 piece be with you my friend, all good now.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post

sagert thanks for the info, but I would rather take them from the firmware where the remote works, and that is aidanmacgregor's, but unfortunately it's Android 7 which is completely incompatible with the ATV9. Unless anyone else is aware of an ATV9 firmware compatible with the Nexbox A95x remote, and that will be a great help, thanks.

sunsoft30 piece be with you my friend, all good now.
      On 4pda there is a firmware theme for Nexbox A95x.There is an android 9 ATV firmware from alex_161_rus.Probably for boxing with 1gb memory.

Comment

On 4pda there is a firmware theme for Nexbox A95x.There is an android 9 ATV firmware from alex_161_rus.Probably for boxing with 1gb memory.
        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry96944200
        Thanks sagert, I will try it and let you know.
        sagert I found it, thanks
        Last edited by minonano; 08-29-2020, 18:45.

Comment

sagert, downloaded the alex161rus, v1.1, everything works, remote, wifi too, but wanted to experiment with your suggestions, so i copied the remote.cfg, and all remote.tab(s) and the keylayout, and pasted them into the other daiviet rom, but no luck. S0 i decided to go back to alex rom. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by minonano View Post
            sagert, downloaded the alex161rus, v1.1, everything works, remote, wifi too, but wanted to experiment with your suggestions, so i copied the remote.cfg, and all remote.tab(s) and the keylayout, and pasted them into the other daiviet rom, but no luck. S0 i decided to go back to alex rom. Thanks for your help.
            Let luck be on your side!Congratulations on your success.

Comment

I HAVE X96 SMART ANDROID 6.0 TV BOX KODI 16.1 S905X 2GB / 16GB US PLUG
              I WANT TO INSTALL ATV 9 OR ANDROID 9 ON MY DEVICE
              PLEASE PROVIDE ME STABLE UPDATE WITH ALL FUNCTION WORKING
              SAFEST MEDHOD PLS

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
              it has bluetooth and wifi
              provide me steps to install

Comment

Originally posted by JM007 View Post
                I HAVE X96 SMART ANDROID 6.0 TV BOX KODI 16.1 S905X 2GB / 16GB US PLUG
                I WANT TO INSTALL ATV 9 OR ANDROID 9 ON MY DEVICE
                PLEASE PROVIDE ME STABLE UPDATE WITH ALL FUNCTION WORKING
                SAFEST MEDHOD PLS

PLEASE HELP ME OUT
                it has bluetooth and wifi
                provide me steps to install
                You need to read the topic more before doing anything.

Comment

IS THERE ANY VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR IT

Comment

I HAVE THIS BOX AND WANT TO GET ATV 9

Comment

You need to read the topic more before doing anything.
                      PLZ SIR TEACH ME HOW TO INSTALL

Comment

PLZ SIR TEACH ME HOW TO INSTALL
                        It's hard for me to write a lot.I write english witch translation.There are many people here who can explain to you.

Comment

IS THERE ANY VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR IT
                          This site has how to flash the box via USB Burning Tool.And the other is help.

Comment

It's hard for me to write a lot.I write english witch translation.There are many people here who can explain to you.
                            YOU CAN WRITE IN YOUR LANGUAGE THEN I WILL TRANSLATE IN MY LANGUAGE

OR
                            YOU PROVIDE ME ANY OTHER USER NAME WHICH CAN HELP ME OUT

Comment

YOU CAN WRITE IN YOUR LANGUAGE THEN I WILL TRANSLATE IN MY LANGUAGE

OR
                              YOU PROVIDE ME ANY OTHER USER NAME WHICH CAN HELP ME OUT
                              aidamacgregor.He is on the last page and others in the subject who wrote here.

Comment

...TEACH ME HOW TO INSTALL....
                                Firmware Update Guide for Android TV-Box with Amlogic SoC [androidpctv]

Comment

Working...
                                X