Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANIX TX6S Allwinner H616 Android 10.0 TV Box 2GB/16GB 2.4G+5.8G WiFi LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there.
    I have problem with my Allwinner H616 android box.
    I think there is no way to upgrade the firmware! Cuz it seems the board could not read the EMMC !
    But i just found a way to use the motherboard as a TV BOX !
    I Burned a bootable MicroSD as a EMMC with the firmware of this model then put it in the TF slot and when I connected the power to my device it started to loading and working!!
    But now i have new problem!!
    I broke a SMD piece on the board by a mistake and now i dont have any idea about its specification!
    If there is any datasheet or a High quality picture of the board maybe i could find same piece and repair it !
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Bonjour J’ai acheté 1 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 10 2/16gb et vraiment satisfait performance 10/10 4K,wifi 95 MBS tout est très performant.
      J’ai acheté 3 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 11 4/32 et déception sur tout performance 1/10 wifi, inexistant 5 MBS Land 8 MBS pratiquement inutilisable. Tous les update ott sont faites .
      J’ai flacher avec ce firmware c’est beaucoup mieux mais mes 3 boites on maintenant 2/32 GB j’ai perdu 2 GB de mémoire vive
      (x88pro_B_rk3318_d4_v2.0_10.0_SP6330_20200629_r1(X 8 8pro10.hxj.1.0.3)
      es-que quelque a un lien pour un firmware Android 10 vraiment compatible pour X88pro 10 2021 4/32
      Merci!

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre Rousseau View Post
        Bonjour J’ai acheté 1 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 10 2/16gb et vraiment satisfait performance 10/10 4K,wifi 95 MBS tout est très performant.
        J’ai acheté 3 tvbox ( X88pro 10 ) android 11 4/32 et déception sur tout performance 1/10 wifi, inexistant 5 MBS Land 8 MBS pratiquement inutilisable. Tous les update ott sont faites .
        J’ai flacher avec ce firmware c’est beaucoup mieux mais mes 3 boites on maintenant 2/32 GB j’ai perdu 2 GB de mémoire vive
        (x88pro_B_rk3318_d4_v2.0_10.0_SP6330_20200629_r1(X 8 8pro10.hxj.1.0.3)
        es-que quelque a un lien pour un firmware Android 10 vraiment compatible pour X88pro 10 2021 4/32
        Merci!
        Possibly wrong forum since this is Allwinner H616 and you are asking about RK3318. But I noticed that your model is mentioned here:

Comment

Just thought I would share my firmware for my Pendoo X11 pro. I am looking for other versions if anyone else has some for the X11 Pro.

Enjoy

Comment

Hi, does anyone please know how to improve tx6s wifi? It doesn't matter which wifi network is connected, it never goes over 12mpbs, only through the cable that reaches 100mpbs.

Comment

Originally posted by bruski View Post
              Important tips for optimization Firmware box Android TX6S

Necessary to update with latest official tanix firmeware

updated

enter the recovery screen = insert a clip in the hole behind the box next to the 2 usbs and turn on the power source

Da um = wipe data Factory reset

Da um = Wipe cache partition

then restart the box

download this version of Magisk Manager 8.0.2

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

install

With wifi enabled in the box opens the Magisk

click Install and choose = Direct install (Recommended)

click Lets go = Go now

Wait for Flashing and Restart

when starting check if the Magisk is as installed by opening the apk

install Root explorer pro

4shared is a perfect place to store your pictures, documents, videos and files, so you can share them with friends, family, and the world. Claim your free 15GB now!

Because we will need it

and test if everything is working with root as the root permission screen should appear

(((Now let's go to the cat's jump so you can change the System folders)))

simple

Open the rootexplore apk

give root permissions

and on the tab = root = on the left side of the window "" MOUNT R / W ""

It has the size of the partition and how much space is left in the partition

so there is the problem

little space to install more files in the folders, and as there is not enough space of the FAILURE

Change the "MOUNT RW" window to "MOUNT RO"

then you go to the apk preinstall folder

and uninstalls less important files like apks

to increase the space left on the partition

can go to the tab "APP" AND UNINSTALL yotube

when you have about 180 mb of space you will be able to install files on the system without errors

after making the ATV modifications you install the apks again but now outside the Android system partition

follows video of my TX6S with original Rom TANIX

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Good luck to everyone

Hi, your video is no longer available on youtube, how did you fix the tx6s wifi, and get faster speeds?

Comment

I have Tanix TX6S and i am not very happy with it. Now I'm regret I didn't pay extra 20-30$ more and got something better. The device on the default firmware works very very bad, it s choppy, it's slow and netflix is unusable (without external mouse). I think ALice UX is main problem, it is not optimized for this device and thats it. The "mouse" on the remote is a disaster, totally not usable with Netflix.

Question for more experienced users:
                I’ve tried couple of firmwares, factory and others and the best is transpeed so far "Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1", but it’s still not good enough. Is there any firmware (launcher?) for TX6S similar to the picture attached ?

Click image for larger version  Name:	launcher-1024x576-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.4 KB ID:	824960

As for Tanix, the sooner they remove Alice UX the better ...

Greetings to all

p.s. edit: Also for people who are confused with firmware flashing. I am using Phoenixsuit, usb flashing. If you dont have M/M usb cable simple break 2 usb cables and connect it, wire to wire - black to black, green to green, white to white...You dont need AC connected, dont connect power supply! SO:
                1. Connect tx6s usb cable to LOWER usb connector on the box
                2. Press and hold reset button - which is near sdcard behind plastic bars
                3. Connect usb to computer and when it is recognized by phoenixsuit release reset button
                4. Flash firmware and it will show "boot" on display, leave it usb connected to Phoenixsuit until clock shows - do not disconnect before
                5. Disconnect and connect to TV
                Last edited by wowzar; 07-04-2021, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by libili View Post
                  Hello there.
                  I have problem with my Allwinner H616 android box.
                  I think there is no way to upgrade the firmware! Cuz it seems the board could not read the EMMC !
                  But i just found a way to use the motherboard as a TV BOX !
                  I Burned a bootable MicroSD as a EMMC with the firmware of this model then put it in the TF slot and when I connected the power to my device it started to loading and working!!
                  But now i have new problem!!
                  I broke a SMD piece on the board by a mistake and now i dont have any idea about its specification!
                  If there is any datasheet or a High quality picture of the board maybe i could find same piece and repair it !
                  I found that SMD piece and fix it but after power on my device it stuck on android logo , there is a android loop !!!

Comment

Originally posted by wowzar View Post

Question for more experienced users:
                    I’ve tried couple of firmwares, factory and others and the best is transpeed so far "Transpeed-H616_600M_v15_20201021_1820_2010220101_for_X1", but it’s still not good enough. Is there any firmware (launcher?) for TX6S similar to the picture attached ?
                    So you want to move away from AOSP in favour of ATV? There are some custom firmwares from e.g.OT.DO for the Transpeed H616 that might be considered. Keep in mind these are heavily tweeked for the Eastern hemisphere and need some customization to fit your own locale:

As allways, be aware of the risk that changing firmware can cause a bricked device.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post

So you want to move away from AOSP in favour of ATV? There are some custom firmwares from e.g.OT.DO for the Transpeed H616 that might be considered. Keep in mind these are heavily tweeked for the Eastern hemisphere and need some customization to fit your own locale:

As allways, be aware of the risk that changing firmware can cause a bricked device.

Wifi works much better on this ROM, but Clock is upside down, I'm back to Rom Tanix Original for that and I'm using direct cable Internet.

Comment

boa noite, tô com problema ao subir a rom com 55 % ele da um erro e para.
                        a box Android é h616.
                        como posso resolver.esse é o erro.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hi people with Tanix TX6 S problems and tks to RiCkLaR_atvX -- I have also a TX6S with this refer "limitation" mainly when " the multitasking square button Recent button virtual " " will not work in several instaled Apks . includind the refered good - Menu Buttons.apk -- any alternative for a Tanix TX6S NOT rooted . to put multitasking square button apks that work well??

Strange is that i have also 1 Tanix TX5 Max that have an apk Navigation Bar ( only 3 buttons .playstore) and the Recent button virtual -- multitasking square button work so good scroll up all the run aplications and pick each one with mouse and move til show X icon to close, or click 2x to change that aplications.

new alternatives are wellcome if some guy knows??

Comment

Originally posted by BiliBox View Post

Hi, your video is no longer available on youtube, how did you fix the tx6s wifi, and get faster speeds?

good afternoon colleague
                            unfortunately in my country these boxes are prohibited due to piracy of closed channels kkkkkk
                            I had to take the video off the air
                            now the wifi problem as well as the high temperature I believe it is due to the construction of the electronic boards,
                            I recently received a box with firmware dated 03/23/2021 with lower working temperature, running at 90 degrees on 4k video, and running smooth with 14mbs on wifi 2 m away If you find this firm, I'll post it here good luck to everyone

Comment

Hi all! I have a TV box on allwinerr h616 hanging on the splash screen, what to do, I don’t know what to do, help me? I tried it through the SD card and it is not stitched through usb, it writes an error ..

Comment

Hello
                                https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?act=...query=Atv+H616

Comment

Working...
                                X