Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] SC v2.0 USER/USERDEBUG - GTKing PRO and GS-King X - "Normal" Build - 20200225

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] SC v2.0 USER/USERDEBUG - GTKing PRO and GS-King X - "Normal" Build - 20200225

DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all!
    And many thks to trebor for be my beta tester
    Build from Latest source, all changes done in source itself...
    Btw from now on im going to be very "economical" about my changelogs...
    This rom might work on older SN: 922X.... but it will be slow and might not works correctly all the time so i do not recommend to use it on that SN number devices.

THIS BUILD IS FOR GTKing Pro and GS-King X...

Differences of USER and USERDEBUG builds:

User Build: This build is done to be as close to a company rls as possible, it does not have root or twrp and is compiled with rls keys and SELINUX enforced, what this means for you?
    Well it means lot more apps show in Playstore that didn't show before, (EX: my isp androidtv live tv app, only shows in Playstore non rooted and SELINUX enforced devices, also the streams in the app does not even play in rooted devices.). Like this there's lots of other ISP/NON ISP apps Out there....

UserDebug Build: This build does have root, twrp, selinux is permissive and some other stuff you will see in changelog down there.., but of course you will lose the above...

OF COURSE YOU WILL NOT LOSE WIDEVINE L1 OR DTS-HD IN ANY OF THE BUILDS...

CHOOSE YOUR VENNON........

Changelog v2.0:
    • Build from latest AML Pie SDK
    • Fixed the annoying random waking up from sleep or shutdown.
    • Added bluetooth to side settings.
    • Added small delay on google assistant, so on default remote you need to keep the button pressed to work, single press does not work.
    • (Cont. from above) i did it like this since this remote need you to keep the MIC button pressed for listening you.
    • Gone back to "basic" on "Normal" build, if you do not notice it... then you do not need to know anyway lol...
    • And lots of other stuff...

Bugs:
    • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!

Changelog v1.0:
    • Build from latest AML Pie SDK
    • Long press Home button to show navigation bar, double press shows recents.
    • Reboot to TWRP or Switch OS ( Only on UserDebug build )
    • Bla bla bla
    • Bla bla bla bla
    • Bla bla bla bla bla...
    • etc.....

Bugs:
    • Of course there is bugs!! there always be bugs!!

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool v2.2.0 to burn the IMG.

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 06-22-2020, 22:09.

Been using this rom, flawless work Superceleron, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
      Been using this rom, flawless work Superceleron, thank you.
      Thks glad someone like it

Comment

Updated 1ยบ post with v2.0... enjoy!

Comment

Thank you for your work, any plans for ATV build?

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
            Thank you for your work, any plans for ATV build?
            Yes, in a few days!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Yes, in a few days!
              Much appreciated Superceleron!

Comment

A quick question that I hope someone can answer.. I recently purchased a gt King pro and am quite disappointed with the stock firmware (that's putting it mildly), it seems that once you have installed a certain number of apps you can't add to the home screen anymore and the app drawer ceases to work at all. After several resets the problem remains so I can't complete setting up this device with the apps I had on my previous box. I noticed that there was quite a selection of customized firmware for the gt King pro here but before I go through all that I'd like to find out if there is any food for this launcher mess. I'd appreciate any help that I can get before I start flashing.

Comment

Just got a GTKing Pro today. Loaded up this fw, very sweet. Thanks SC

Comment

Will this rom will work on SN with C922H ? I want to flash the rom of without root. Please confirm anyone ?

Comment

Originally posted by pankycool2179 View Post
                    Will this rom will work on SN with C922H ? I want to flash the rom of without root. Please confirm anyone ?
                    Why not just flash and see? If you know how to flash this rom then you know how to flash back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by pankycool2179 View Post
                      Yes it will work on all Pro...

Comment

It has been a while that i am searching for a rom lik this (unrooted) a 1000 thanks to you SuperCeleron , i can use my streaming apk that demands unrooted os.

Comment

This rom works on GS-King X.

Comment

Good morning all,

Today I'll be returning my Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Pro because I really do t like the lack of customisation and I feel it's messing up the picture on some of my 4k rips.

Will this build and box (GT King Pro) send Dolby digital to my Bose soundbar when connected directly to it and is this the most up to date firmware available for this box?

Kind regards,

Nathan

Comment

Working...
                            X