Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBT(usb burning tool) Amlogic flash guide

Guide for using USB burning tool 2.2.0.

Requirements. Male to male usb cable and common sense.

1. Download necessary files here. @s905x3 on telegram.

2. Turn off your antivirus. Make sure all other usb peripherals are disconnected.(even disconnect the mouse if you can use laptop touchpad. No experience with pc though.)

3. Extract and install UBT. (A dialogue to install drivers must popup and install successfully.) Restart laptop. Search youtube on language change of app if its not english.

4. Now add your firmware .img file in UBT. ( i disable check img coz it takes lot of time but its a personal preference.)

5. Untick the option erase bootloader. Erase flash should be kept ticked especially if previous rom is not slimbox. If it is you may experiment with keeping flash of previously installed slimbox.

6. Click start.

7. Now connect your box without power supply with the male to male cable.if all is well within 120 seconds flashing should start.

8. If it doesnt press stop button. Disconnect cable. Press start again. And now connect but this time into another usb port of the box. (Only one of the usb ports supports flash afaik.) Flash must start within 120 seconds.

9. If 7 and 8 dont work you can try pressing reset pin and connecting power supply to flash .( my t96z s905x3, vontar x3 flashed without power supply)

10. If all goes well flash will complete 100 percent. Connect box to tv first boot takes time. Check if wifi bluetooth is working.

P.S. Do consider buying me a beer if this guide helped.

Sent from my iT-KSA0003 using Tapatalk

Working...
X