Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 Max S905X3 not accepting rom flash [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladiat View Post
    Hello, my usb cable is 6-ft long
    The usb burning tool version is v2.2.0 (I think it is the latest)
    I have tried earlier 2.1.7 with exactly the same error

Lately I changed the laptop, both are running windows 10 with the same result
    Please make yourself a cable USB-A/USB-A of about 15-20cm (it is about 0,656 feet). You can use some spare cables you may have around from old smartphones, electronic cigarettes etc.
    Cut 2 of them and keep only the USB-A part of them. Connect the 4 thinner cables/wires color to color and insulate the connections. Don't make it longer than 15-20 cm or 0,656feet (7,88inches).
    I don't know about the quality of your cable but usually 6 feet is too much So although the error you are getting doesn't point to a problem of the cable (i.e. Low Power etc), maybe this is your problem.
    So try to make one yourself (DIY)

Comment

I am thinking about the sd card burner method.
      If I burn a n sdcard it shall solve the issue of the long usb cable right?
      Could you please post instructions/links for the sdcard method?

Comment

Originally posted by gladiat View Post
        I am thinking about the sd card burner method.
        If I burn a n sdcard it shall solve the issue of the long usb cable right?
        Could you please post instructions/links for the sdcard method?
        If your box is bricked probably the sd card method won't fix it, but you can try it anyway. Follow the instructions from here:
        Thank you for your feedback.:) Taking into account your remarks here are the corrected instructions to install the rom with an SD card : If you want to install the firmware with an sd card please do the following: A.* Download the program Burn...

Comment

Hi Dear I have H96 Max x2 S905X2 it was worked normally until it suddenly stopped.
          Only the red light is visible when plugged to the power.

I have downloaded the firmware and tried to flashing it rom from the H96 max x2 is not accepting any rom flash
          Using the USB burning tool the flashing process stops at 7% with [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error
          I did some googling and found that this error is typically dsiplayed when the rom doesn't feet the box or the pysical ram.
          Can you help me how to fix this please here is 2 pictures of the board
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by spying86 View Post
            Hi Dear I have H96 Max x2 S905X2 it was worked normally until it suddenly stopped.
            Only the red light is visible when plugged to the power.

I have downloaded the firmware and tried to flashing it rom from the H96 max x2 is not accepting any rom flash
            Using the USB burning tool the flashing process stops at 7% with [0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error
            I did some googling and found that this error is typically dsiplayed when the rom doesn't feet the box or the pysical ram.
            Can you help me how to fix this please here is 2 pictures of the board
            I already answered you to another forum. You have H96 max X2 and not H96 max X3 so download a suitable rom for it (I gave you a link for a custom rom).
            If you still have problems you may have to short the 2 pins at the board (but only if you have problems installing a suitable rom for your TVbox) !!

Comment

You can pass the firmware link for the H96 max x2

Comment

Originally posted by SergioSK View Post
                You can pass the firmware link for the H96 max x2
                [v9] Aidan's ROM (H96 Max X2) [S905X2] [ATV9] (u211 & u214) FB-Cruz Enrique GarcĂ­a

Comment

Shortening deals with issue Box not recognized or reset not working, doesnt it? Never heard of shorten Pins due to disk initialising error....maybe nand damaged or simply wrong fw.

try Spartan OS @905x2 Firmware!!!! By minixfreak

Comment

Working...
                  X