X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 251643711 View Post
    dts-hd ???????dts???
    Supported.
    You must choose HDMI Bitstream in TvSettings - Sound and manually enable all the codecs.
    In Kodi, enable passthrough and enable all the passthrough codecs except the transcode settings.

Comment

I seem to set it like this. 9.0 can output DTS HD, but 10.0 can't. I'm trying. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!
      Last edited by 251643711; 09-03-2021, 12:48.

Comment

• mo123
        mo123 commented
        Editing a comment
        In Kodi, there are also 2 entries for passthrough RAW and IEC, try changing to IEC at the top and bottom setting, then the DTS-HD, True-HD option will also show instead of just DTS, AC3.

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
      Changelog v1.2

Fixed landscape orientation for apps like APKPure, TikTok Lite
      Updated adblock
      Preinstall support for 64-bit apps instead of 32-bit apps.
      Some apps will now run faster
      Updated apps
      Updated permissions for apps
      Fix external storage devices prompting to format every time they are turned on if they contain bad sectors
      Disable Double-click the Power button to open the Camera app
      Add Nebula to show non AndroidTV apps on the AndroidTV Homescreen, no need to buy Sideload Channel Launcher.

Download link v1.2:

Flash with AndroidTool v2.69/v2.71

Hi Mo123 ,

is there any chance that this Rom will run on my X99 wit AP6255 Wifi , i found this Page :

with many Roms for SOM RK3399 , tried the A11 SDROM but could not get it to boot from SD ,

dont know why .

My 5Ghz Wifi not works well on my Box , it only shows up sometimes , then i can connect , but

after reboot it not shows up even several reboot s or power offs , i think it not starts up correct ,

something wrong in the scripts for Wifi ,

sad to see that Freaktab stops ,

really need a newer FW , or maybe Box , shall a RasPi 4B or maybe in Future a Nr5 be a good

alternative ??? ,

have a nice New Year ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi Mo123 ,

is there any chance that this Rom will run on my X99 wit AP6255 Wifi , i found this Page :

with many Roms for SOM RK3399 , tried the A11 SDROM but could not get it to boot from SD ,

dont know why .

My 5Ghz Wifi not works well on my Box , it only shows up sometimes , then i can connect , but

after reboot it not shows up even several reboot s or power offs , i think it not starts up correct ,

something wrong in the scripts for Wifi ,

sad to see that Freaktab stops ,

really need a newer FW , or maybe Box , shall a RasPi 4B or maybe in Future a Nr5 be a good

alternative ??? ,

have a nice New Year ,

greetings / gefattern
        The problem with RPi is that it doesn't support hardware acceleration for video playback.
        So you can only play 720p and certain 1080p, no 4K, HDR, 10-bit color video etc. and video quality will look worse since the CPU decodes video playback and not the VPU that adds extra video playback filters and processing to make the image quality better. There will be quality problems with black and dark colors too that will show pixelation.
        You can use LibreELEC instead which is a Linux OS for better video playback.

The A10/11 FriendlyELEC images for RK3399 I think uses a different tool to flash and hardware will also be different like power buttons, USB ports, wifi, bt etc.
        RockPi 4B uses same wifi AP6255 but it doesn't have a power button or ir remote so those will be missing if firmware is used on another device and firmware is gpt to flash on micro-sd or removable emmc.
        You could try to erase emmc of your RK3399 device with AndroidTool, EraseFlash and then try to check if it will boot from micro-sd card perhaps. If there is old firmware on emmc it could block booting from micro-sd for newer firmware.

Comment

will this ROM work on Magicsee N6 Max ?

Comment

什么时候能升级 tv11呢?

Comment

Hi mo123!
              This ROM are compatible with my RockPi 4C RK3399?
              Thanks​

Comment

Originally posted by Joana View Post
                Hi mo123!
                This ROM are compatible with my RockPi 4C RK3399?
                Thanks​
                No, have to use stock RockPi 4C firmware.

Comment

Working...
                X