No announcement yet.

x88 pro x3 encrypted firmware for USB_Burning_tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok if you know how to transfer file from vendor to vendor image try this.
    From vortex vendor image copy /bin/FD665 and /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc overwrite this script on working wifi vendor image.
    Maybe you need change permission of those file when you copy file.
    With this command change permission if not work:
    chmod 755 /bin/FD665
    chown root:2000 /bin/FD665
    chmod 644 /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc
    chown root:root /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc
    That must be work if work i make usb burnning image firmware.
    Last edited by Raxone; 02-26-2022, 05:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Raxone View Post
      Ok if you now how to transfer file from vendor to vendor image try this.
      From vortex vendor image copy /bin/FD665 and /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc overwrite this script on working wifi vendor image.
      Maybe you need change permission of those file when you copy file.
      With this command change permission if not work:
      chmod 755 /bin/FD665
      chown root:2000 /bin/FD665
      chmod 644 /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc
      chown root:root /etc/init/hw/init.amlogic.rc
      That must be work if work i make usb burnning image firmware.
      Tested and... all working fine now! (flashed with system.img from last slimbox rom)

This is new vendor.img with your mods for working wifi and display

Great work. THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by MulderX View Post

Tested and... all working fine now! (flashed with system.img from last slimbox rom)

Great work. THANKS!
        I made version for usb burning tool with vendor.img what you send me you can try to see if that work.
        Download

Comment

I made version for usb burning tool with vendor.img what you send me you can try to see if that work.
          Download
          Hey Raxone, i have tried all these encrypted versions, but i keep getting error that password is required in aml burning tool. Any chance you could help me out?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonaJ View Post

Hey Raxone, i have tried all these encrypted versions, but i keep getting error that password is required in aml burning tool. Any chance you could help me out?
            Hello.
            Without password no way to burn with usb burning tool.
            Password is burn in cpu(efuse) no way to skip that only way is with adb must reboot in fastboot or must have uart/ttl rs232 to enter in uboot.
            New version of x88 pro x3 have usb protection.

Comment

Dump bootrom(BL1),Bootloader,DTB,AESkey,Decrypt Bootloader for s905x2.

git clone https://github.com/Raxone/amlogic-usbdl_s905x2.git

Dump bootrom(BL1),Bootloader,DTB,AESkey,Decrypt Bootloader for s905x3

git clone https://github.com/Raxone/amlogic-usbdl_s905x3.git

Youtube

Comment

Dump bootrom(BL1),Bootloader,DTB,AESkey,Decrypt Bootloader for s905x2.

Dump bootrom(BL1),Bootloader,DTB,AESkey,Decrypt Bootloader for s905x3

git clone https://github.com/Raxone/amlogic-usbdl_s905x3.git

Youtube
                I'm using the latest Debian stable. I cloned your repository but when I try to issue the command './all.sh' I get 'bash: ./all.sh: Permission denied' even though I'm root.
                When I try with 'sh all.sh' I get 'all.sh: 4: set: Illegal option -o pipefail' What am I doing wrong? I'm not that new with Linux.

Comment

Originally posted by kalehrl View Post

I'm using the latest Debian stable. I cloned your repository but when I try to issue the command './all.sh' I get 'bash: ./all.sh: Permission denied' even though I'm root.
                  When I try with 'sh all.sh' I get 'all.sh: 4: set: Illegal option -o pipefail' What am I doing wrong? I'm not that new with Linux.

Don't run script with root.
                  I explain in readme.

To fix permission denied run command;

cd amlogic-usbdl_s905x2

chmod +x -R .

with point and then run script.

./scripts/all.sh

all file be in dump_all dir.

Comment

Originally posted by MulderX View Post

https://mega.nz/file/dYYFmKCT#6zonwr...NeKT0tnIdACTQI

Great work. THANKS!
                    Hi MulderX - can you upload again or send me a link for new vendor.img which has working wifi and display.., mega link not working any more.., thanks...

BTW i install through TWRP this ATV9 port from our friend from VietnamnvuphiDaivietPDA for ENCRYPTED - all is OK but wifi not working..., so please send me your new vendor.img...
                    Last edited by sappy; 07-01-2022, 09:09.

Comment

Update... I have X88pro x3 with same Stock FW like MulderX, and I flashed Slimbox and Vortex system.img with vendor.img from MulderX through TWRP and almost everything is working...

In Settings - Still cannot set Screen position (height and width)...

Raxone, can you fix this and compile new vendor.img..., please.

Comment

Raxone, can you fix this and compile new vendor.img..., please.

Poslano sa mog M2007J3SY koristeći Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post

Hi MulderX - can you upload again or send me a link for new vendor.img which has working wifi and display.., mega link not working any more.., thanks...

BTW i install through TWRP this ATV9 port from our friend from VietnamnvuphiDaivietPDA for ENCRYPTED - all is OK but wifi not working..., so please send me your new vendor.img...
                          For my version of X88proX3 this ROM above is working with MulderX's Vendor.img - everything is great, except SuperSu aplication (not working Root is broken so TV Box is not rooted anymore), SuperSu aplication can be disabled from Aplications menu in Settings...,

Comment

Update...

Through TWRP I flashed only - sistem.img and vendor.img from Slimbox X99 Max Plus - and except WIFI - everything is working just great...
                            With MulderX vendor.img, wifi is working but - screen resizeing is not working (locked 100%)...

So Wifi is not working (SP6330 ZX200508), I do not know how to add support for this wifi chip - if someone can add support in this ROM X99MaxPlus from Slimbox - everyone will have a great ROM for X88ProX3 encrypted (board - X88PRO-S905X3-D4-V1.0 2019-12-03)

So please Raxone can you add support for SP6330 ZX200508 (from MulderX vendor.img) in this Slimbox X99 Max Plus ROM..., thanks...!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X