Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temperature at the front screen for All TVboxes using ugoos ports 0.4.0 to 0.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature at the front screen for All TVboxes using ugoos ports 0.4.0 to 0.4.2

If you are using a port of ugoos (versions 0.4.0 to 0.4.2) you can have temperature displayed permanently at the front screen of your TVbox. This is valid for any TVbox which has a small screen infront displaying time etc.
    You have also a lot of other options as to what is displayed at the front screen and for how long (in seconds). I will add some screenshots in the 2nd post here.
    To enable all these just follow the instructions in the PDF file I attach here.

And some helpfull screenshots of what and how you can do it:

Comment

If you do not care about the temperature/date indication, but you would like to:

- Turn ON or OFF temporalily the front display (i.e. during night when watching a movie)
      - or adjust the intensity of the front display from 1 to 7
      - or adjust what signs are diaplayed (i.e. wifi, lan etc)

Just use any KODI you may already have, install the addon OpenVFD and use above images 1 and 3. In OpenVFD choose "Configure".

Comment

Thanks for sharing..
        Will.. give a try...when i get home

cheers

Comment

There is another option by a Russian user @AuroSV with a zip file to have the temperature at the screen, but with this you can have only one (1) option/combination as far as how long the display with temperature is concerned. That is 45 seconds of Time and only 15 seconds of Temperature. I attach this zip file here.

If you follow my instructions (yes you must do some more steps, but I think this will not be a waste of time) you will have a lot of options/combinations. Personally I usually prefer to display the Temperature continously, or 15 seconds Time and 15 seconds Temperature. You can even completely turn off your screen temporalily (for some watching a video at night, the illumination is distracting/annoying).

Comment

Working...
          X