HK1 RBOX R2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HK1 RBOX R2

Hi. I bought this tv box thinking there would be improvements an Android 11, my old rk3328 device is fine, but it seems the firmware of this box is totally bugged and broken. Well where do I start? The worst, it doesn't even play HEVC. Damn any cheap box can, this piece of crap can't. Tried all possible players, mx player shows a green screen only. Mpv does play them, but 1080p files and beyond play really bad, freezing frames all over the place. The bad, you can't fadt forward AVC files, the video will freeze too. AC3 passthrough works, but after some minutes you will notice a horrible delay. Wmv and sone other files show a green screen too. None of the above issues happen in my old rk3328 and rk3318 boxes, with android 9 and 10. So it leaves only one answer: android 11 OS of this box was made by stupid apes on china that screwed up a (supposedly) better chip.
    So, the main question in this topic is, any custom ROM for this box? Preferably android 10, I remember putting the h96max v11 an android 10 OS which had the same issues because of their broken android 11. With android 10 most issues on that box were gone. Please i hope someone has a custom rom for this piece of crap. Or at least, wich ROM can i flash to this box to avoid trowing it to the trash. Thanks!
Working...
X