X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink SEi11 PRO

SEi i5 11320H

CPU i5-11320H RAM 16GB Storage 500GB

Performance The Core i5-11320H is a quad-core, eight-thread clocked at 2.5 to 3.2 GHz base with a Turbo mode at 4.5 Ghz. It embeds 8 MB of cache memory and runs in an envelope of 28 to 35 Watts of TDP. The graphics part is provided by an Iris Xe with 96 EU clocked at a maximum frequency of 1.35 GHz. A solution that delivers good results in game with sufficient capacity to run more than decent recent 3D titles in 720p.

RAM & ROM: Support 32G DDR4-3200 RAM on two channels, up to 64GB of dual-channel. Offer the host of options of this Tiger Lake range: Advanced codecs, Wifi6, Bluetooth 5.x, support for Intel Optane, Thunderbolt 4 and PCIe Gen 4. has an M.2 2280 NVMe SSD interface and a 2.5-inch SATA3 interface, which can install two hard drives and support a maximum of 2TB+2TB of built-in storage, you can add hard disk expansion later by themselves.

SEi11 Pro uses an all-metal body shell with a size of 126*113*40mm, a volume of 0.6L and a weight of 455g.

The Beelink SEi11 Pro Mini PC is pre-installed with a genuine authorized Windows 11 Professional operating system,can also support Linux-based operating systems such as Ubuntu, Debian, Deepen, and other systems compatible with the X86 architecture.

SEi11 Pro uses a combination of fans and copper pipes to dissipate heat to ensure stable operation.

Interfaces include:
    • USB 3.0 Type-A*2,
    • USB 2.0 Type-A*2,
    • multi-function Type-C*1 (compatible with DP output),
    • HDMI 2.0*2, Gigabit Ethernet port*1,
    • 3.5mm audio interface*1 (compatible with microphone input),
    • DC power connector*1.
    BeeLink
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab
Working...