Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, I have a tv box a95x r1 rockchip 3229 1 ram 8 rom ... I can't get out of maskrom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I have a tv box a95x r1 rockchip 3229 1 ram 8 rom ... I can't get out of maskrom

Hello, I have a tv box a95x r1 rockchip 3229 1 ram 8 rom ..I can't get out of maskrom... I used several versions of rk android tool, firmware A95X_R1_rtl8189es_RK3229_6.0.1_20170222 --- ,

please help / thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gefattern; 03-15-2023, 00:20.

Hi ,

English Forum , translate it to English , please ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

usa Google para traducir , español a inglés , fácil de usar :

use Google to translate , Spanish to English , simple to use

in MRM you must use Restore option im Flashtool and of

course the correct Rom .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	descarga (1).jpg
Views:	73
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	831957try anyway and nothing... with this rom that is supposedly original.. for example, wait for loader star does not go through... it fails... with others it reaches idb and fails... thanks for answering
        Attached Files

Comment

in this image it shows that it fails
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi ,

so your Loader is bricked or similar and it is not possible to restore , did you tried SDBoot , or

restore from SD ??? you can try the Way User "Haizenberg" discribed somewhere here ,

otherwise trash it , not worth the time , buy a new one , but as possible with Support ,

Ugoos not bad or there brands called TOX , remember A7 is old better to use A11 or higher .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel100 View Post
              in this image it shows that it fails
              Hi ,

try this , otherwise trash it , dont make you crazy :

Steps for repairing IDB failure are: 1-use Andriodtool v 2.51 or higher 2-you have to have a working loader (you can unpack any working rom using andriodtool by going to _Advanced Function_ and from here download a working firmware and unpack it by pressing unpack. Note, you can find the (loader) in (output folder created by

i had the same with my old UT3 , trashed it , after 100 of tries to restore ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
              X