X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RASTAVIPER
    replied
    You really need to do something with your ignorant customer service agents.
    I am interested for the ONEPLUS 6, A6000 mobile.
    I live in South Cyprus, which is part of EUROPE and your app gives for shipping, some irrelevant Middle East express service, which has nothing to do with my place.

When I am asking your agents through the FB messenger, I only receive a useless reply, without trying to fix the problem.
    Why don't u do something about that?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Its the same product as you are selling, so will you be able to adv properly now?

https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_0...&lkid=16924448
    Hi, Hideiyoshi. We apologize for this situation.
    I have forwarded your report to our relevant department. We are checking with the supplier for you and will come back to you within 2 working days.
    Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Thank you for your reply.
    Please note that we are BestBest, therefore, we can only answer about the products which are sold on our website.
    However, for this issue we suggest that you contact the seller directly via their support center for any assistance with their orders.
    We sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue soon and receive a satisfactory outcome.
    In the meantime, feel free to check out our site here: www.gearbest.com
    Best regards,
    GearBest Customer Service
    High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Its the same product as you are selling, so will you be able to adv properly now?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Thank you for your reply.
    Please note that we are GearBest, therefore, we can only answer about the products which are sold on our website.
    However, for this issue we suggest that you contact the seller directly via their support center for any assistance with their orders.
    We sincerely hope that you can resolve this issue soon and receive a satisfactory outcome.
    In the meantime, feel free to check out our site here: www.gearbest.com
    Best regards,
    GearBest Customer Service
    High-quality Selection, Affordable Price, Various Brands, Convenient Express, Payment Security, Worry-free Shopping

Last edited by CSGearbest; 12-06-2018, 06:31.

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

Hi, could you please send me the product link?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post
    Awaiting confirmation if the box is Google Certified, DRM L1, plays 4k on Netflix, Amazon Prime and if its unrooted device?
    Hi, could you please send me the product link?

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    Netflix HD maybe, certification ?,
    As its not advertised as such until it's out there...

Ask questions like this in support section,
    thanks

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Awaiting confirmation if the box is Google Certified, DRM L1, plays 4k on Netflix, Amazon Prime and if its unrooted device?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by gardius View Post
    Sorry,my account to this email address is just for my PayPal account,to Gearbest I am logged with Yahoo account.I think this is not an answer to not see my order in my Gearbest account and also to can't track it,after I pay 40 USD to you and to be invizibile!
    Thank you for your reply. I will send a private message to you. Please check it.

Leave a comment:

• gardius
    replied
    Sorry,my account to this email address is just for my PayPal account,to Gearbest I am logged with Yahoo account.I think this is not an answer to not see my order in my Gearbest account and also to can't track it,after I pay 40 USD to you and to be invizibile!

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by gardius View Post
    I have made an order to Gearbest for EACHLINK H6 Mini TV Box ,after I made the payement with Paypal,my order has dissapeared from my account from Gearbest,the only prove that I have paid the order is my Paypal account.What can I do in this case? I need to wait the 180 day to open the dispute in Paypal?
    I am the only one which has frauded like this?Order is18102100936208261465 .I need an answer!

Hi, gardius. I am sorry for the late reply. I have checked the order and found it exists in our system. Please log in by your registered email address ba*****@msn.com to check it. Thank you for your support.

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by spaceship9876 View Post
    Hi, which HDR standards does the Beelink GT1 mini box (S905x2) support? Does it run android or android tv? Will it be updated to android 9.0?
    Hi, May I know your order number?

Leave a comment:

• gardius
    replied
    I have made an order to Gearbest for EACHLINK H6 Mini TV Box ,after I made the payement with Paypal,my order has dissapeared from my account from Gearbest,the only prove that I have paid the order is my Paypal account.What can I do in this case? I need to wait the 180 day to open the dispute in Paypal?
    I am the only one which has frauded like this?Order is18102100936208261465 .I need an answer!

Leave a comment:

• spaceship9876
    replied
    Hi, which HDR standards does the Beelink GT1 mini box (S905x2) support? Does it run android or android tv? Will it be updated to android 9.0?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

thanks , all works now ,

gefattern
    Thank you for your support. Feel free to contact us if you need help anytime.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X