Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I thank you in advance for for your prompt attention and satisfied solution to my issue. Though frustrating at times,, GB Service Support has Always made proper and fair decisions....

    My beelink GT1 Ultimate has died. Finally succumbed to overheating I believe,, after acting very erratic for months.
    After it showed no power connection, even with other beelink power adapters, I took it out of service for the past two months..

    I really enjoyed the box and am hoping, since still in warranty, you can replace it.
    Thank you for your help Clark K.

    Item :Order No: WB1711020034233693

    2017-11-01 11:34:23. $ 59.99

    Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC TV Box

    Please add this to the short list of Most disappointing dissatisfied purchases :

    Order No: W1709181127284686
    -Maikou TF / SD Card Reader BLACK x1
    • $4.11

      NEVER worked from day one.
    • Regardless of divice, card type used etc.
    • Unseen, unmountable by All devices.
    • After a great struggle to get order, delivery and pricing correct. A Huge waste of valuable time and effort, to us both.
    Last edited by ClarkKent; 08-13-2018, 12:26.
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

    Comment


      Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
      I thank you in advance for for your prompt attention and satisfied solution to my issue. Though frustrating at times,, GB Service Support has Always made proper and fair decisions....

      My beelink GT1 Ultimate has died. Finally succumbed to overheating I believe,, after acting very erratic for months.
      After it showed no power connection, even with other beelink power adapters, I took it out of service for the past two months..

      I really enjoyed the box and am hoping, since still in warranty, you can replace it.
      Thank you for your help Clark K.

      Item :Order No: WB1711020034233693

      2017-11-01 11:34:23. $ 59.99

      Beelink GT1 Ultimate 3GB DDR4 + 32GB EMMC TV Box

      Please add this to the short list of Most disappointing dissatisfied purchases :

      Order No: W1709181127284686
      -Maikou TF / SD Card Reader BLACK x1
      • $4.11

        NEVER worked from day one.
      • Regardless of divice, card type used etc.
      • Unseen, unmountable by All devices.
      • After a great struggle to get order, delivery and pricing correct. A Huge waste of valuable time and effort, to us both.
      We sincerely apologize for this issue.
      We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
      We are look forward to hearing from you.
      Please let me know if you need further assistance.

      support@gearbest.com
      Gearbest.com

      Comment


        Terror! Twelve days after payment, they did not ship.
        Here I order the last time.
        I do not recommend. Else it's cheaper and faster.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Gante View Post
          Terror! Twelve days after payment, they did not ship.
          Here I order the last time.
          I do not recommend. Else it's cheaper and faster.
          Hi, Gante, thank you for contacting Gearbest.com.
          We sincerely apologize for this issue.
          May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
          We will do our best to help.
          Please let me know if you need further assistance.
          support@gearbest.com
          Gearbest.com
          Last edited by CSGearbest; 08-21-2018, 18:27.

          Comment


            Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

            Hi, Gante, thank you for contacting Gearbest.com.
            We sincerely apologize for this issue.
            May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
            We will do our best to help.
            Please let me know if you need further assistance.
            support@gearbest.com
            Gearbest.com
            No: 18081100964205175557

            And Still Nothing.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Gante View Post

              No: 18081100964205175557

              And Still Nothing.
              Hi,
              We apologize that your order is taking a long time to process.

              Stock and availability shown on our site is for your reference only.

              While we strive to provide the most accurate and timely information, availability may change between the time you add an item to your cart and the time we receive your order.
              We have sent an email to you ,you can log on your account to check it.
              Please let me know if you need any extra help .
              Thank you
              support@gearbest.com
              Gearbest.com

              Comment


                "YOUR REFERENCE ONLY" ??
                Hmm? ... EXACTLY.
                WE would like to think we reference Real-Time.
                If not, what's the point
                Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                  "YOUR REFERENCE ONLY" ??
                  Hmm? ... EXACTLY.
                  WE would like to think we reference Real-Time.
                  If not, what's the point
                  Hi,
                  We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

                  To ensure you will receive your goods as soon as possible, we recommend you choose a product that ships out on today's date.
                  We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.
                  Thank you.
                  support@gearbest.com
                  Gearbest.com

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

                    Hi,
                    We are extremely sorry for this inconvenience.

                    To ensure you will receive your goods as soon as possible, we recommend you choose a product that ships out on today's date.
                    We will learn from this and strive even harder to improve the shopping experience for all of our shoppers.
                    Thank you.
                    support@gearbest.com
                    Gearbest.com
                    I believe that.
                    You work hard, and Are getting better!. ;- )
                    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                      I believe that.
                      You work hard, and Are getting better!. ;- )
                      We have sent the solutions via ticket, please check it and reply there. Thank you for your waiting.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

                        We sincerely apologize for this issue.
                        We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
                        We are look forward to hearing from you.
                        Please let me know if you need further assistance.

                        support@gearbest.com
                        Gearbest.com
                        Order No: WB1711020034233693


                        I have this day supplied customer service with multiple documents as requested. I hope.
                        Would you be able to make time for some oversight and fair solution?
                        Please advise me on how to satisfy any request for video confirmation
                        How to demonstrate the device (GT1 Ultimate) which No Longer boots up, or acknowledges power being received.
                        Thanks for the great service. - tj
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                          Order No: WB1711020034233693


                          I have this day supplied customer service with multiple documents as requested. I hope.
                          Would you be able to make time for some oversight and fair solution?
                          Please advise me on how to satisfy any request for video confirmation
                          How to demonstrate the device (GT1 Ultimate) which No Longer boots up, or acknowledges power being received.
                          Thanks for the great service. - tj
                          Hi,
                          We will solve your issue in ticket AT1808****3972.

                          Thank you.
                          support@gearbest.com
                          Gearbest.com

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by CSGearbest View Post

                            Hi,
                            We will solve your issue in ticket AT1808****3972.

                            Thank you.
                            support@gearbest.com
                            Gearbest.com
                            That item's issue has been resolved.
                            I thank GB staff for the the help

                            Please stay in touch with me on
                            WB1711020034233693 order
                            Which has a working ticket.
                            I have been asked to update firmware,
                            But may not be clearly communicating that the GT1 Ultimate Will Not Boot up, as it Will Not recognize power input.
                            IT IS DEAD.
                            Thanks for the extra efforts here. -CK
                            Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                              That item's issue has been resolved.
                              I thank GB staff for the the help

                              Please stay in touch with me on
                              WB1711020034233693 order
                              Which has a working ticket.
                              I have been asked to update firmware,
                              But may not be clearly communicating that the GT1 Ultimate Will Not Boot up, as it Will Not recognize power input.
                              IT IS DEAD.
                              Thanks for the extra efforts here. -CK

                              We are truly grateful for your order at Gearbest.com. Please rest assured that we are always ready to help you.
                              Once again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused.
                              support@gearbest.com
                              Gearbest.com

                              Comment



                                It's been over 2 months since dispatch and my parcel has still not arrived. Gearbest have confirmed that they do not know it's location but their only response is to wait longer. Under the circumstances I think I've waited long enough and, since we've long passed the delivery deadline, I expect a definite solution.

                                I have asked for the parcel to be reshipped but that has fallen on deaf ears so I hope that posting here will prompt Gearbest into positive action.

                                My experience with Gearbest has been very good; any issue with an order has been resolved quickly. I hope that continues.

                                This is intended as a birthday present so it's somewhat important I receive the item.

                                Order No: 18072600982011349670

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X