Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Order# 18122500919422077245

    Thanks for the contact and attention to this matter.
    Please note the later posts on the Magicsee N6 topic started here by @ trebor,
    I think there maybe reason for concern, and early action perhaps - CK

    QUOTE=CSGearbest;n756347]
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi, ClarkKent. Could you please send us your order number so we can check it for you?[/QUOTE]
    Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

    Comment


      Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
      Order# 18122500919422077245

      Any updates for me-and others- are requested to be formatted in an OTA Type file, not as a pc flashing file.
      Having No PC, a SD CARD/ Thumb-Drive ready file is a must have
      Regards- CK

      PS- I hope the power off/ sleep bug and failing 10bit video replay will be addressed also


      QUOTE=CSGearbest;n756347]
      Hi, ClarkKent. Could you please send us your order number so we can check it for you?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

      Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

      Comment


        Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
        Two major issues that need action and a clear response asap:

        1) Numerous customers' reviews and testimonials appear to be duplicates, or generic (not device specific). Many have identical copy but with different names of posters...
        Magicsee N6, just released, has gone from 5 reviews to like 40....Most precede the devices' release date.
        THEY ARE FAKED! MADE UP! And appear to be lies.
        This would be Very, VERY Bad
        It will, if not properly and promptly corrected DESTROY All Confidence and Credibility you must have to sell to me and others.
        Manipulated reviews are a deal breaker for me in the truth department. Understand and agree??
        _______________________________

        Please explain and advise on this subject ASAP..
        THIS Will Not be ignored by me, and has been questioned by others here at freaktab.com.

        I beg your prompt attention to this serious matter.
        Your company reputation is at risk.

        Let me take a moment to thank you for your very fast handling and shipping out of my recent purchase. Priority line only, and handled with priority... A very positive improvement, noticed and appreciated. Kudos and Thanks to you all!
        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

        Comment


          GB... I am disappointed that No reply is received to the above questions and requests.

          Will You expidite shipping of:

          (1) Magicsee N6 MAX 4/32g to.. .

          Developer: superceleron

          Action today will be Very Appreciated and Helpful.
          HE, and we, will fix the problem issues ourselves.
          ​​​​​​... If you will ship it out. Plz
          Thanks and reply asap.
          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

          Comment


            and me also
            tЯeboЯ
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

            Comment


              Originally posted by trebor View Post
              and me also
              LOLOL

              Comment


                Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                GB... I am disappointed that No reply is received to the above questions and requests.

                Will You expidite shipping of:

                (1) Magicsee N6 MAX 4/32g to.. .

                Developer: superceleron

                Action today will be Very Appreciated and Helpful.
                HE, and we, will fix the problem issues ourselves.
                ​​​​​​... If you will ship it out. Plz
                Thanks and reply asap.


                They have Holidays also, and a time Difference they are not your local Y'all Mart.

                Again they are a reseller of the product, you best approach as mentioned previously is use you contact at Magicsee...
                tЯeboЯ
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

                Comment


                  trebor I got you...on all points.
                  ​​​​​​If this is the normal, yet slooow protocol... I thought I'd nudge it along.
                  You guys are directly responsible for increasing GB Sales, and market value .. thus share of also.

                  It is good if their actions, across the board, show awareness of the same truth.
                  I look forward to contact with magicsee.
                  That, you are correct, has better outcomes for a wider number of users absolutely.
                  Last edited by ClarkKent; 01-01-2019, 14:15. Reason: search for the perfect emoji. ... jk
                  Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                  Comment


                    Firmware Android tv para KI PRO?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                      Order# 18122500919422077245

                      Thanks for the contact and attention to this matter.
                      Please note the later posts on the Magicsee N6 topic started here by @ trebor,
                      I think there maybe reason for concern, and early action perhaps - CK

                      QUOTE=CSGearbest;n756347]
                      Hi, ClarkKent. Could you please send us your order number so we can check it for you?[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

                      Hi, thank you for your information. We are sorry that we were away for the new year holiday. We have assigned an agent to follow up your issue in our support center. Please check your email inbox or your ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

                      Comment


                        Thank you for your post holiday reply.
                        I did not know that you took Christmas holidays.

                        Thanks for routing the request to right person
                        I look forward to the assistance very much

                        Excellent fast shipping and tracking so far, very much improved from the past! -CK
                        Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post
                          Thank you for your post holiday reply.
                          I did not know that you took Christmas holidays.

                          Thanks for routing the request to right person
                          I look forward to the assistance very much

                          Excellent fast shipping and tracking so far, very much improved from the past! -CK
                          On GB application message Will Not post to ticket.
                          I pasted it in your pm. Sorry, please forward asap?
                          I know it will happen then for sure.
                          Thnx -ck
                          Kris....don't forget my boxes! Okay?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ClarkKent View Post

                            On GB application message Will Not post to ticket.
                            I pasted it in your pm. Sorry, please forward asap?
                            I know it will happen then for sure.
                            Thnx -ck

                            We sincerely apologize for this issue.
                            We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
                            We are look forward to hearing from you.
                            Please let me know if you need further assistance.

                            Comment


                              Hi CSGearbest

                              I want to ask you for help. Can you explain to me what's going on with my order 18121700962216553297? I made that order 17.12.2018, but status of package never changed, after 20 days. What's mean "Fast-23" shipping? I have tracking number too, but I can't find it on 17track.net or DHL site...

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by kolinsb View Post
                                Hi CSGearbest

                                I want to ask you for help. Can you explain to me what's going on with my order 18121700962216553297? I made that order 17.12.2018, but status of package never changed, after 20 days. What's mean "Fast-23" shipping? I have tracking number too, but I can't find it on 17track.net or DHL site...
                                Hi,
                                Fast-23 is our EU warehouse.
                                We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
                                Look forward to hearing from you.
                                Thank you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X