• Time
  • Show
Clear All

your site is the best. I wish success and development to the whole team

Comment

Long live FREAKTAB.
      Keep is up!

Comment

Amazing giveaway!!! congratulations on 7th anniversary.

the reason I stay around is because of amazing developers who support our devices and make them better each day.

cheers!!!

Frank

Comment

Happy anniversary FreakTab!

Comment

Happy anniversary!

Comment

Make it easier to find the login prompt. I can never find it when I try to login!!! Apart from that forum us great!!

Comment

Happy Anniversary!

Just keep on doing what you‘ve done the last 7 years. You‘ve been doing a great job.

Comment

Happy Anniversary freaktab
                  Thanks for helping us

Comment

Hi FreaktAB.. As a Former Box Seller, I want to thank you guys for helping me grow my business. Also thanks to the developers here. Even though i no longer sell boxes, The things ive learned here are invaluable.

Comment

I think the little pop-up that nags you to register is super annoying, particularly when I'm on mobile where I am not normally signed into sites in my default browser.

Comment

7 years, Awsome, just keep up the great work guys.

Comment

I can only think of one thing that could be better and that is your downloads section... Very hard to navigate and search for what you need. But other than that FreakTab.com TOTALLY ROCKS WITH THEIR SOCKS OUT.....!!!! Rock on gentlemen.....

Comment

Congratulations on the Anniversary!
                            Brilliant giveaway.
                            I have no tips on how to improve. You guys are doing a great job as it is.

Comment

I dont really think there is anything for you guys to improve on. I always find the info I need on the site.. grats on 7 years.
                              Last edited by brianv18; 04-26-2018, 19:53.

Comment

You're doing just fine to be honest. If I had to point out one thing to improve it would be the visiblity of posts made by developers presenting their own firmware or support. Now if I want to find firmware for my device I have to look through all posts. If posts made by the developer of the firmware I want were highlighted in some way it would make it easier. A lot of posts in such threads say something like 'thanks' or 'you're the best' making them long and time-consuming to find what I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X