Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Freaktab. I really do not know if there is something missing. FreakTab is a rich source of firmware. Really appreciate it

Comment

7 years is good luck, and a new adroid tv or phone would be cool to win good luck everyone! stormy.

Comment

Happy anniversary Freaktab!

I think that a good improvement could be to reduce the logo contained into the header.
        Thanks also for the opportunity to partecipate to this giveaway.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Guys! I hope you have many more too.

Comment

Happy Anniversary FreakTab, I am a little bit new to your forum and but I really like the forum and I think the user interface should be a little more user friendly and every devices well classes like in XDA front page.
            Apart from that I found everything that I need for my TV BOX. Thanks lot team FreakTab for this giveaway and your awesome work.

Comment

Congratulations on 7 years FREAKTAB!
              Have been loving the support and information i have been able to get from the site.

Things you could do better? hmm, now sure, maybe more giveaways :P
              But maybe have a dedicated section for tutorials and guides...

Comment

You are the S#!T FreakTabs!!! Happy anniversary!!!

Comment

I like freaktab the way it is

Comment

Nice!! A giveaway!!

Note to OP: Rule #9 needs one minor correction: Prices > Prizes
                    9: The Prizes will be shipped out by the Sponsors to the Winners.

Comment

Happy Anniversary Freaks,

I've been using your great site for a few of those years now. Always full of helpful info and downloads. Keep up the good work.
                      P.S. What a great giveaway. I'm rubbing my rabbit's foot.

Cheers,
                      UncleJack.

Comment

Make prices available on same page as products. Happy Anniversary

Comment

Thanks for all the help over the years Freaktab'ers!! This site is a great resource and may you continue to be for a very long time.

Comment

A very happy 7th birthday to you all at Freaktab. You guys are awesome. Having a site like this where dedicated rom developers can share their work so generously is out of this world. Hope you all have another great 7 years ahead

Comment

Not much to say but this forum helps me a lot with optimizing my V88 box, from a shitty box that can't run any apps properly to a box that can run flawlessly like a FireTV. Anyway, good luck to all Freaktab's members!

Comment

Very nice!!!! Keep up the good work, you are helping lots of people out there!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X