Android box with gigabit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android box with gigabit?

Has anyone seen an android box with gigabit ethernet? I know some people have been able to get gigabit usb adapters to work, but I have never seen speed tests on them. I am mostly just curious right now, but I would love a littler server based on rk3188.

Billed as the world's smallest desktop computer, CuBox lives up to that billing with a very tiny 50mm all round displacement . We'll take a look at it running the GeeXboX Linux distribution along with XBMC and RUTorrent, which turns this little black box into a nifty torrent client and media center thriving on just three watts of power.

not rk3188, not even close haha but may suit your needs.

Comment

Thanks for the link. I like the esata, but as you said the processor is a little lacking. From what I've seen ~1.2ghz arm can saturate a 100mbit connection, I'm thinking the processor will be the bottleneck on the cuBox. I think cubietruck is the closest thing going to what I want. http://cubieboard.org/2013/06/22/the...ck-discussion/ Wish it had the A31. If the sata supports port multiplication then I will be set.

Comment

I had a good old laugh when I saw the price of that CuBox

Comment

Working...
        X