Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone help me about type of my android box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone help me about type of my android box?

hi all nice to meet you. im new on this forum and i apologize for my english...isnt so good.
    lets start i bought 1 box and i dont know what box it is i mean model ,etc. can any1 help me? i upload some photos here.

i need to know what box it is because i want to change rom-firmware with one from here if exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
      i need to know what box it is because i want to change rom-firmware with one from here if exist!
      Hi ,

the best is to open up and look and take Pictures ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

the best is to open up and look and take Pictures ,

greetings / gefattern
        thanks for your help.i open it and i take this pictures. can you help me?

Comment

thanks for your help.i open it and i take this pictures. can you help me?

https://ibb.co/72vbS00
          Hi ,

the Sticker on the back says it is a T95M 2GB/....GB , so you know it ,

is it bricked ??? greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

the Sticker on the back says it is a T95M 2GB/....GB , so you know it ,

is it bricked ??? greetings / gefattern
            no sir its not bricked,i just wanna root it again cuz i unroot it for no reason... is there a method for root? or the easiest way is to install a new rom? and where can i found it for this box?
            thanks for your help

Comment

Hi ,

think well it is possible to "root" your Box , for sure there are "rooted" Roms , but the Specs must be the same ,

like WifiChip ..... , it has a S905 CPU , or ??? , maybe the atvExperience Rom for this SOC ??? , but to be sure first

read & ask in the Threads about atvEx.... ,

good luck / greetings / gefattern

Comment

thanks you very much sir. yes it has S905 cpu

Comment

im so confused... my cpu is s905x4 if i download rom from atvExperience for s905x its the same?
                  i mean s905x and s905x4?

Comment

im so confused... my cpu is s905x4 if i download rom from atvExperience for s905x its the same?
                    i mean s905x and s905x4?
                    Hi ,

there are the old S905X and newer S905X2 CPUs , think yours is the X Version ,

the 4 only stands for the Cores , i think , good luck , report your results ,

remember always ask in the Thread , before you want to flash this specific Rom

to your Box ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

thanks you again sir!i install atvexpiriance rom but i dont like atv style!i will search now for android rom!

Comment

Hi ,

there are the old S905X and newer S905X2 CPUs , think yours is the X Version ,

the 4 only stands for the Cores , i think , good luck , report your results ,

remember always ask in the Thread , before you want to flash this specific Rom

to your Box ,

greetings / gefattern
                        hey sir is there roms without ATV?cant find...is there a link? as i can see the last roms its only ATV.i dont like atv roms i just wanna android rom

Comment

hey sir is there roms without ATV?cant find...is there a link? as i can see the last roms its only ATV.i dont like atv roms i just wanna android rom
                          Hi ,

think well , but you must search for your self , because i do not have this Box , best to read

the possible Threads , most Users are linking other Roms too , maybe it is possbile to change

the stockLauncher of the ATVRom with a normal Launcher , that you like , but for this you must

ask the specific Dev. , hope you get one , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                          X