CWM and ROM Install (cube u30gt2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWM and ROM Install (cube u30gt2)

I have a Cube U30GT2 10.1 RK3188 16gb, and I would like to know if "900supersport" rom v12 has CWM in it or is there a "link" to where i might download from, i have used cwm before on my "samsung" and it's a wondreful tool also can you even install this rom with cwm, i'm new to chinses tab's and i realy do not know anything about them, i'm just relizing these tabs are verry different than samsung and others. Android might be the same but they are different in the respect to chinese tabs, i need HELP!

my roms come with stock recovery. Once you have flashed my rom with your chosen app space you can then flash funs CWM for the cube u30 gt2. You will find this at http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3188/.

Once you are on CWM further updates can be via CWM
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      my roms come with stock recovery. Once you have flashed my rom with your chosen app space you can then flash funs CWM for the cube u30 gt2. You will find this at http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/rk3188/.

Once you are on CWM further updates can be via CWM
      Thank You, for this, i'm new but, i will keep trying to emprove over time. Does this tablet have any issues with "Wifi" and bluetooth, I keep reading this but so does my samsung, but that is just wifi it self someday you have it and others you don't, but it does work...what I mean, is this "hardware" or just the conection it self, with the Cube U30GT2

Comment

I find WiFi reception acceptable, not as good as my laptop but OK. I've not used the Bluetooth at all. I use my laptop a lot less since getting the gt2.
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Working...
        X