Help identifying wifi Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help identifying wifi Chip

Hi , looking to try identify my wifi chip . I believe its broadcom . The box is Qbox S905x and i want to upgrade to pie .Sticker inside the box seems to indicate broadcom 4335 but wifi will not work in pie on any of the universal bcm roms . Attached is a photo of the chip which has the marking sm63350911 any help would be appreciated .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jimennis; 05-14-2021, 15:43.

sorted , same wifi as mecool bb2

Comment

It's definitely bcm as original rom indicates it as bcmsdh_sdmmc picture attached of WiFi chip SM 63350911 it a3.

Comment

Thanks I had managed to port the WiFi drivers and now using slimbox Android 9 on it

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
          ...managed to port the WiFi drivers and now using slimbox Android 9...
          How did you do it, and can you post drivers !?

Comment

Will do , I won't be able till the weekend I'm not home till then

Comment

Thanks I had managed to port the WiFi drivers and now using slimbox Android 9 on it
              Glad that you were able to solve your problem. I hope my tip was useful to you.

Comment

Here is the link to the files i used , after installing slimbox latest s905x atv using Esfile explorer i replaced the 6335 folder and Bluetooth in their entirety and fixed the permissions of the folders and the files ,then proceeded with the remaining files fixing permissions as i replaced them reboot and both wifi and bluetooth work . https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...pu?usp=sharing

Comment

Here is the link to the files i used , after installing slimbox latest s905x atv using Esfile explorer i replaced the 6335 folder and Bluetooth in their entirety and fixed the permissions of the folders and the files ,then proceeded with the remaining files fixing permissions as i replaced them reboot and both wifi and bluetooth work . https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...pu?usp=sharing
                  how to flash this file or replace it??

Comment

you need root , locate your original folders using esfile explorer and make a backup of them, take a note of the folders permissions using file explorer , then just copy paste and overwrite them with the new folders , then you have to fix the permissions on files within the folders to -rw-r-r using esfile explorer one by one and finally fix both folders permissions to what you noted

Comment

I had managed to port the WiFi drivers and now using slimbox Android 9 on it teatv download

​hellodear.in
                      ​
                      Last edited by amrishhpuri; 12-12-2022, 14:07.

Comment

well done

Comment

Working...
                        X