plese help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plese help

I have a mk808b . Can anyone tell me how to change the widgets on the home screen ?

What?

Not being a sa.. But, is this your first android device? Depending on launcher you use. You should be able to just long press on the widget and drag it off screen to delete. To add new. Open app drawer and swipe or press on widget to select it. Google how to add widgets..

Comment

Originally posted by peety View Post
      Not being a sa.. But, is this your first android device? Depending on launcher you use. You should be able to just long press on the widget and drag it off screen to delete. To add new. Open app drawer and swipe or press on widget to select it. Google how to add widgets..
      I am new to this . It is a android smart tv dongle . I cannot long press any icon .I feel like im missing something obvious . Internet search for solution finds nothing

Comment

Originally posted by strmdragan View Post
        I am new to this . It is a android smart tv dongle . I cannot long press any icon .I feel like im missing something obvious . Internet search for solution finds nothing

you should just be able to hold your cursor over it and long press with it and change them .
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
          you should just be able to hold your cursor over it and long press with it and change them .
          thats what I thought but wont let me . I just got this it works good. Its 4.2.2 it s already rooted . But it seems like I have no control over home screen. I can click to open a app but not add or remove them or even just move them it looks like someone else has set it up to their liking and locked it somehow . Idk if im explaining this right . Im not a very techy guy

Comment

Thats ok.

Originally posted by strmdragan View Post
            Thats ok. Everyone starts somwhere. What are you using to control it? Airmouse? Bluetooth device? an app? What? Maybe there is something fishy with the launcher that came with it. Most of them stink. Try a different launcher. Download one from playstore. Everyone has thier favorite. I use Holo launcher. Changing widget can be done by long press on screen. If its not a problem with what controller your using? Then try the different launcher..Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by peety View Post
              Thats ok. Everyone starts somwhere. What are you using to control it? Airmouse? Bluetooth device? an app? What? Maybe there is something fishy with the launcher that came with it. Most of them stink. Try a different launcher. Download one from playstore. Everyone has thier favorite. I use Holo launcher. Changing widget can be done by long press on screen. If its not a problem with what controller your using? Then try the different launcher..Good luck
              Its an air mouse . I will look into a different launcher . Thank you to all who helped

Comment

Working...
              X