This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by domrad View Post
    hi can this work too on 7b g2 capacitive?
    Not it will not. But if you point me to where I can download the Stock 7b G2 Capacitive, I can sure make one for you. I have made the 7b G2 resistive already.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by pwolff2000 View Post
      Just upgraded to the 1.4v Capacitive Screen. Love the speed, full Market, etc. but I have a couple of small problems that I was wondering if there is an easy fix to. The screen brightness control works backwards, dragging to the right (more highlighted bar) produces dimmer display. I when changing/holding the tablet in Portrait mode it is almost always upside down. Flipping it 180 still leaves it reversed to what it should be. Landscape mode for most apps seems to be OK. Thanks for all your hard work!!
      had the same problem, downloaded the 10 g2 rom instead of 10b g2 and it worked a treat.

Comment

Many thanks to Bob and everyone else who have given their time and expertise in producing this forum.

As i say, many thanks..I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to matters techie, but to my suprise and thanks to the tutorial..i've managed to install the 1.4 ROM to my Arnova I0 G2..and to my greater suprise.. it works..not that i doubted the ROM of course but rather my ability to install it.

Without this ROM as far as i could see the tablet was little more than a low res' picture viewer for me (i'm a photographer) as with everyone else i needed the google play app to download a decent pic' viewer with decent pic 'resolution (I'm using fish bowl), seems to work good, Still finding my way around the apps that came with the rom and i'm sure they will be useful, as others have mentioned the start-up is really fast and i've been using the tablet for a few weeks now with no issues so i'm really delighted.thanks all

I've got lots of questions regarding app's but i'll save them for another day as i really just wanted this post to be a thank you.
        I will mention one thing tho' while i'm here..Am i alone at finding the "permissions" fairly outragous with regard to privacy, when downloading apps?
        I've would never let these permissions run on my home computer so why would i allow them on my tablet.
        What i'm talking about here are... access to your email contact list ,overriding sleep modes, personal geographic tracking of the device (ie'me) the list seems to go on.
        There seems to be no way to unaccept these settings..it's seemingly, to be all or nothing..so mostly i've been choosing "nothing"

Anyhoo..mini rant over,
        Thanks again,
        Salty..London UK

Comment

thanks for your great job...

this is the first and onlyone (i hope) rom which work on my ARNOVA 10b G2

EDIT: sorry but I saw just now that there is already a version 1.5; the unloading and then flash
          Last edited by shrekkone; 05-12-2012, 07:56.

Comment

Hello, I just registered and this is my first post here, and i would like to make you guys a question.

I have an Arnova 10b g2 with capacitive screen and i know there are apps to use with reflex cameras (I have a Nikon D7000).

The problem is that the app I want to use requires android 3.1 at least, so I can´t install it right now.

The question is, will I be able to install that app (DslrDashboard) with this ROM? Because I dont´t know if there are ways to update the android version of the tablet.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
            X