wont boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, two possibillties.
    First your screen is damaged, second stock rom is bad, but I don't believe so bad.

You could try a custom rom for your tablet. Take a look around on freaktab.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      Okay, two possibillties.
      First your screen is damaged, second stock rom is bad, but I don't believe so bad.

You could try a custom rom for your tablet. Take a look around on freaktab.

JDfense
      I know that since I put my first rom on my tablet the screen stopped. ..
      Since then it's not been working. ..
      Using stock rom again and used other roms too all the same

Comment

Sorry splathunter, this means your tablet screen is damaged.

JDfense

Comment

Sorry splathunter, this means your tablet screen is damaged.

JDfense
          It can't be, it's hardly ever been used.
          It's been away in a safe place. ..

Comment

Originally posted by splathunter View Post
            I know that since I put my first rom on my tablet the screen stopped. ..
            Since then it's not been working. ..
            Using stock rom again and used other roms too all the same

yeah man, i think it's done for . sounds like hardware failure for sure .
            freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
              yeah man, i think it's done for . sounds like hardware failure for sure .
              Is there no way to repair this hardware failure?

Comment

Is there no way to repair this hardware failure?

dude ,short of testing the parts ,because it may not be just the screen . thats what it sounds like,but could be a couple of things .

try flashing Bob's gingercomb rom for the 10g2 and see if that helps ,there was some changes he had to do for the calibration and it may just bypass your problem .

ya never know until you try .
                freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Ok I tried the above and still nothing.
                  Best Rom Ive Seen though!
                  Mouse and USB all work so i can control with mouse, but touchscreen still isnt responding.
                  I know that the screen isnt damaged because its not been used or anything :/
                  Something went wrong when I first put a Custom Rom on it because that when the problems started...

Comment

Yeah, Bob's gingercomb was my favorite ROM for a long time on my easypad. So fast and responsive.

I have no idea, how flashing a custom ROM could damage your tablet. Anyway you could try to send back to Arnova support, if you have still warranty.

JDfense

Comment

Yeah, Bob's gingercomb was my favorite ROM for a long time on my easypad. So fast and responsive.

I have no idea, how flashing a custom ROM could damage your tablet. Anyway you could try to send back to Arnova support, if you have still warranty.

JDfense
                      No warrenty.
                      How much would it cost

Comment

I have an arnova 10 g2 for over two years now and I hadn't hardly used it. I'm tying to charge it and it shows "arnova" then makes a beep sound then it turns back of.*Anyone know the solution to this?*Ages ago I tried flashing a custom Rom and it didn't work out well so I put stock firmware on and touch screen wasnt working.*So now is not even turning on.
                        Hi... I jus received the same tablet... after a flash using rock tool... it was in a loop... this was down to a flat battery... the only way I charged it was by putting the charger in and I kept a hold of the power button for 5 minutes... now it boots up fine and charging as it should. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                        X