Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, this is Omas rom for odys loox. Here is the original english thread on xda.

Oma JB v1.2.2 for evaluation ;) - system ext4 - CWM recovery - homebrew kernel by Astralix & fr3ts0n - CPU overclocked @1,1 GHz, CPU Tweaker to control - externalSD mounted as NAND - HDMI & Ethernet settings (v1.2.1) / Bluetooth settings...

Forget about angrybird, sorry. The latest version I have checked didn't work on easypad and I read that some other rk2918 have this problem, too. I don't use google earth, so I don't know.

JDfense

Comment

?

Great ROM ! The best JB out of 3 I tried !
      But is it really supercharged by default or just contains patched services.jar ??

Any chance for the built-in Supercharger V6 and/or Kernel overclocking to 1,2GHz in the next version ?
      It's a pain to fiddle with the Script Manager, busybox & settings reverting to default after each reboot...
      I tried various scripts and always get the message that the services.jar needs MANUAL download & editing in order to make the changes permanent. There is also a problem with patching the launcher to get 100% supercharge.

BTW - will there be another version based on Android 4.2.1 (released by Moage on th 29th Jan.) ?
      美寄有着多款在线图片处理神器,如文字词云,照片加曲线文字,古风家书,窗花剪影生成器,在线P图,在线智能AI抠图,免费书法字体,图片去水印,花样裁图,满足您对图片处理的各种需求

Thanks for the great work JD !

P.S.
      Don't fully understand this part - so maybe I'm doing sth wrong when supercharging...
      What does it mean "when the script is ready" ??
      6.) Very important: When the Script is ready, you have to reboot into cwm
      7.) wipe cache, dalvik and fix permissions

Comment

Originally posted by welcometopoland View Post
        Great ROM ! The best JB out of 3 I tried !
        But is it really supercharged by default or just contains patched services.jar ??

Any chance for the built-in Supercharger V6 and/or Kernel overclocking to 1,2GHz in the next version ?
        It's a pain to fiddle with the Script Manager, busybox & settings reverting to default after each reboot...
        I tried various scripts and always get the message that the services.jar needs MANUAL download & editing in order to make the changes permanent. There is also a problem with patching the launcher to get 100% supercharge.

BTW - will there be another version based on Android 4.2.1 (released by Moage on th 29th Jan.) ?
        美寄有着多款在线图片处理神器,如文字词云,照片加曲线文字,古风家书,窗花剪影生成器,在线P图,在线智能AI抠图,免费书法字体,图片去水印,花样裁图,满足您对图片处理的各种需求

Thanks for the great work JD !

P.S.
        Don't fully understand this part - so maybe I'm doing sth wrong when supercharging...
        What does it mean "when the script is ready" ??
        6.) Very important: When the Script is ready, you have to reboot into cwm
        Thanks welcmetopoland for your report.
        I haven't read anything about overclocking for rockship rk2918 so fare. For shure,The kernel have to support overclocking. Try an overclocking tool like nofrills from play at your own risk of course, if it works. I don't think so. I have no plans for overclocking so far, but when I find a description for rk2918, which I could understand, I would build it in. I remember slightly that rk2818 and rk2918 don't like overclocking. They are getting very fast unstable

The tweaks in the patched services.jar are permanent for the performance. With the extra V6 script you get some additional tweaks to supercharge the ROM a bit more. The script tweaks are permanent as long you not wipe to factory reset. It is possible to built in these tweks
        This step is very important for the script to run properly. Sometimes you have to do this step again.

I would try another ROM based on 4.2x, if I would find a good source. Problem is always, you need a fitting kernel for such a ROM, or you get some bad issues.

The Moage 4.44 10.1cm worked for me not really better, but if you have checked, write a small review here to see, what this ROM could better than 4.11.

JDfense

Comment

Thank you very much JDfense for this ROM.
          It is working perfect on my Newsmy Newpad A1.

I just had to flash the A1 kernel and to install Omas JB Model-Fix to fix the rotation and now it runs as it should.

Cheers, Loewenzahn

P.S. Läuft alles wie es soll. Skype, WLAN, HDMI, Kamera, SDCard, Antutu knapp über 3000. Danke!!
          Last edited by Loewenzahn; 06-05-2013, 00:14.

Comment

Thanks Löwenzahn(Klasse Name, der wächst gerade wie verrückt in meinem Gemüsegarten) for your response.

Greetings from Wiesbaden
            JDfense

Comment

Thanks JDfense.

I just have a question about the internal storage.
              I cant connect the tablet as a mass storage device to my PC. Neighter the Mass-Storage, Camera or Media-Device modus setting is showing the 16GB of my tablet under WinXP/Win7.

After disconnecting the tablet from USB the internal Nand storage disappeared on the tablet and i have to reboot.

Is it due to the ext4 file-system or is my setup buggy?

If if is not buggy, what else can i do to get this working...

Thanks in advance
              Gruss aus München
              Loewenzahn
              Last edited by Loewenzahn; 06-07-2013, 02:02.

Comment

After consulting google i had to accept that ext4 cant be mounted under Windoof Not even Ext2FSD could read the Internal Storage.
                At least my external SD card is there when connected to USB, so i can still copy files onto the device without an extra card-reader and can shift the files then using a android file manager.

Thanks

Comment

I don't think it is buggy. The ROM has maybe not the abillity for all mass storage devices. A usb stick is with 32 GB could be a needful alternative.

Yes windows can't handle ext4 and in my eyes it is good, because it can't see my ssd with Linux. What you not see, you can not destroy.

JDfense

Comment

The last ROM link version 1.2 is now avaiable again.

JD

Comment

Working...
                    X