Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AW: Cube U30GT 2 (1.03) 900 supersport ROM

Originally posted by shady View Post
    My tablet once worked !! but after flashing it shows NOOOO screeen at all !!! WTF guy ?! whats that ?!

Please help ! it turns on but ...no home screen ! whhy?
    At first I have some questions for you
    Did it flash without error message?
    Have you flashed with the boot loader?
    Could you set your tablet in loader mode again?

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

Here how i made it !

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      At first I have some questions for you
      Did it flash without error message?
      Have you flashed with the boot loader?
      Could you set your tablet in loader mode again?

JDfense --->I8160

I don't know what you mean by "if it flashed or NOT"... i did all you asked for :

cleared database (idb)... and flashed the whole (boot img ...system.img..and so .. NOTE : rk3188 loader wasn't checked !! so i checked it !!! because i have cube u30gt2 with rk3188 ,although i don't know what it is !).

the pressed "flash" it did it all...(but never said "flashing rom "or something like that !!) i have all drivers installed!....

the craapy tool checked the firmware ... and last thing it said was : "run OK" something like that !.. (BUT NEVER MENTIONED that it's flashing !).... i waited a bit .. the cube powered off and started again with turned on screen ! (but WITHOUT picture or home screen ! NOTHING!).

then tried to go to recovery ...NOTHING ..the cube is stuck without screen !!.. tried to flash ROM with ROCKCHIP BATCH TOOL 1.7.. and it flashed succesfully(tried to flash with it the stock rom -->NOTHING !) !!! but still nothing is showing up !!. Thats it ! .

What should i do?!

- About you question about "boot loader".....YES i think i flashed it with bootload ! in the RKANDROID FLASH TOOL (THAT IS PLACED WITH THE ROM !!).. I pressed "swich" with the rkandroid flash tool ..and the cube loogged into black screen .. "this is flashing mode".

Now whats WRONG ?!(i paid money for this tablet please help)

Comment

Do you have a u30gt or a u30gt2?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

I HAVE CUBE U30GT2 !!!

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
          Do you have a u30gt or a u30gt2?

What a question !! yes I HAVE CUBE U30GT2!! AS WRITTEN IN THE POST ... The rom is for u30gt2 .

Comment

my tablet now error

Comment

WHY did you flash !!

Originally posted by headhead View Post
              my tablet now error

Now ,it's your problem mate ! people say DON'T flash ... and you come and flash it ?! why would you do that ?!

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT 2 (1.03) 900 supersport ROM

Originally posted by shady View Post

What a question !! yes I HAVE CUBE U30GT2!! AS WRITTEN IN THE POST ... The rom is for u30gt2 .
                Yes and the most common issue is user error and should be the first thing to check.

900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT 2 (1.03) 900 supersport ROM

Originally posted by headhead View Post
                  my tablet now error

Some detail would help. This is far form the most recent rom, have you tried one of the more recent ROMs?
                  900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Working...
                  X