Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a little slow around here, except for you and me. I saw a post that said this sero8 is a light version and the pro is coming in Nov. Maybe people are waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by xrko View Post
      flash 3 ROMs In the past I have only used CWM, with .zip. You can see I am learning. I can use the flash tool, but why bother if you have a .zip. I like doing this more than I like using the tablet.
      Well there was no cwm port that would work well with this tablet, so I worked with TWRP for it!
      Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:15.
      "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

Its a little slow around here, except for you and me. I saw a post that said this sero8 is a light version and the pro is coming in Nov. Maybe people are waiting.
        Yeah that PRO announment did slow the more advanced developers down, but not me, I actually want this tablet to still have support from the community( like porting cyanogenmod to this tablet) and if they don't than I guess I'll be the one trying to do it!
        Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:15.
        "I am a fan of android and other tech stuff like windows and linux on the desktop! I will contribute what I can to the FreakTab community, but only, what I'm willing to" -AndroidFanatic

Comment

I flashed DoloresPark 4.4.4 on my sero7pro and I like it as much as the sero8, so maybe I should have waited. I have learned a lot with the 8, so I am not sorry.

Comment

I flashed DoloresPark 4.4.4 on my sero7pro and I like it as much as the sero8, so maybe I should have waited. I have learned a lot with the 8, so I am not sorry.
            Are you surprised that the pro catches the eyes of experienced developers more tan these cheaper lite editions because I'm not!
            Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:16.

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidFanatic View Post
              Are you surprised that the pro catches the eyes of experienced developers more tan these cheaper lite editions because I'm not!
              I'm still free to help if you still want to flash Android Firmwire Mod on this tablet!
              Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:16.

Comment

I put it on the charger. My problem for now is getting the correct .zip file, wherever it is. How did you become a developer?

Comment

I put it on the charger. My problem for now is getting the correct .zip file, wherever it is. How did you become a developer?
                  I just started developing by waiting for a custom recovery then using it to flash root than I started adding system apps, build number, boot animation and choosing another font! And I started development by just doing it! Do you want to start ROM development?
                  Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:17.

Comment

Originally posted by AndroidFanatic View Post
                    I just started developing by waiting for a custom recovery then using it to flash root than I started adding system apps, build number, boot animation and choosing another font! And I started development by just doing it! Do you want to start ROM development?
                    I would like that, how do you start?

Comment

I would like that, how do you start?
                      Ask around the forums of experienced devs first like rrileypm and Abdul_pt to get a sense of which direction to go!
                      Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:17.

Comment

POST REMOVED!
                        Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:19.

Comment

Android Firmwire Mod v1.2 is Released! Come Check it Out

Just released it today, RKimg's and TWRP Backups of this ROM release, is now available to the public! Hope you enjoy this new release and respond back with what you think of this release and any questions you have!
                          Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:18.

Comment

New version of Android Firmwire is out!

New version of Android Firmwire is out!
                            Last edited by AndroidFanatic; 10-21-2014, 03:18.

Comment

question - what all did you do to the build prop? for some reason the play store wont find Instagram or worldstarhiphop

Comment

Originally posted by phonetec View Post
                                question - what all did you do to the build prop? for some reason the play store wont find Instagram or worldstarhiphop
                                I clear the URL in ota host so no ota updates would show up. And I changed the build number to show this ROM's name and version. And those apps never showed up in the playstore on that deice even on stock ROM.

Comment

Working...
                                X