X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixes stuck gsensors too.

Originally posted by Madscientist687 View Post
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...HM&usp=sharing

heres the file, I hope it works for you. Install it with the custom recovery I linked to in my previous post.
    My Netbook 7P12-8G YFG07, just wouldn't boot one day. It would hang after the girl with the headphones would appear. So I thought what a great time to try flashing the thing. The factory reset did nothing helpful. Before it died, the calibration in it would never work. There are three of these tablets in the family. The other two the calibration could be worked around with some amount of futzing. This one all calibration every did was give me "Have you kept the device in a horizontal desktop? If so there must be something wrong with Gsensor."

I used the SMT_Next7P12-8G_Mod_Recovery uImage_recover file in top folder of 8gb microsd card. I booted, and applied SMT_Next7P12-8G_Stock_Rom-signed.zip.

Success! I was back in business, it could boot again. But no WIFI. So I used yfg07-signed.zip Rebooted again, used Kyser_Root-signed.zip while I was at it and walla...
    WIFI works, the Gsensor will calibrate, It is rooted, I can now dictate that apps go to external storage, delete bloat ware, all is hunky dory.

So this is a fix for stuck gsensors as well as stuck wifi.

Thanks for bringing some tech love and joy into us cheap tablet owners.

Comment

Originally posted by phiscribe View Post
      My Netbook 7P12-8G YFG07, just wouldn't boot one day. It would hang after the girl with the headphones would appear. So I thought what a great time to try flashing the thing. The factory reset did nothing helpful. Before it died, the calibration in it would never work. There are three of these tablets in the family. The other two the calibration could be worked around with some amount of futzing. This one all calibration every did was give me "Have you kept the device in a horizontal desktop? If so there must be something wrong with Gsensor."

I used the SMT_Next7P12-8G_Mod_Recovery uImage_recover file in top folder of 8gb microsd card. I booted, and applied SMT_Next7P12-8G_Stock_Rom-signed.zip.

Success! I was back in business, it could boot again. But no WIFI. So I used yfg07-signed.zip Rebooted again, used Kyser_Root-signed.zip while I was at it and walla...
      WIFI works, the Gsensor will calibrate, It is rooted, I can now dictate that apps go to external storage, delete bloat ware, all is hunky dory.

So this is a fix for stuck gsensors as well as stuck wifi.

Thanks for bringing some tech love and joy into us cheap tablet owners.

Thanks for sharing your information/experience. First I've of about the G-Sensor.

Comment

New Next7P12-8G Modified Stock Based ROMs Available (Both WiFi Versions)

New Next7P12-8G Modified Stock Based ROMs Available (Both WiFi Versions):

Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

im still stuck at turning wifi on"
          model Next7p12-8G,,....

Comment

Originally posted by humzakhalid View Post
            im still stuck at turning wifi on"
            model Next7p12-8G,,....
            I'll respond to you in the other thread...

ShaunMT
            Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Hi Good Day,

I was wondering if someone has a copy of wifi update for my nextbook 7p12.

I am experiencing wifi issues after flashing.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
              X