Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shajar View Post
    =================

hi i have same issue and i post know 3 times and i send private massage but till know no body answare to this problem it is very important becuse every time i hvae to go back to homescreen

please some body can fix this issue?
    I think you should ask pipo

Comment

shajar...I really haven't been ignoring your problem...I just haven't been able to reproduce it on my tablet.

After running several apps, whenever I bring up the app switch screen mine goes to whichever app I select...it doesn't lock up or malfunction at all. I'm still trying to make mine mess up. I have no clue as to what might be causing it.

Remind me...are you running the wifi or 3g ROM?

Did you have the same problem with 1.8?
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

replay to your questions

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        shajar...I really haven't been ignoring your problem...I just haven't been able to reproduce it on my tablet.

After running several apps, whenever I bring up the app switch screen mine goes to whichever app I select...it doesn't lock up or malfunction at all. I'm still trying to make mine mess up. I have no clue as to what might be causing it.

Remind me...are you running the wifi or 3g ROM?

Did you have the same problem with 1.8?
        thanks for your kind fast replay regarding to your question:

i have non 3g version
        and same problem with 1.8
        and there are 2 person in forum they have same problem also so it is not only me you can ask them also

Comment

thanks for your kind fast replay regarding to your question:

i have non 3g version
          and same problem with 1.8
          and there are 2 person in forum they have same problem also so it is not only me you can ask them also
          Hi,

I use the chinese ROM#171 (verion 1.8 based on it) I have the same problem

The solution with the stock launcher is to click on home, then on Last application List icon and then whatever application you choose on the list it's OK, it will be opened.

With the Pipo launcher only the last one is launched, so I will ask Pipo to do something (I hope so)

In fact, when multi windons is on, the problem seems to be gone away.

do you have multi Windows off ?

Comment

Pipo M8 Pro 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.9 Multi-Window [Feedback]

Sounds good. Looks like it isn't quite perfected.

Randy
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

your are exactly right

Originally posted by stevejc View Post
              Hi,

The solution with the stock launcher is to click on home, then on Last application List icon and then whatever application you choose on the list it's OK, it will be opened.

With the Pipo launcher only the last one is launched, so I will ask Pipo to do something (I hope so)

=======================

hi thanks for your replay
              i hope pipo do smething becuse it is not good but if as you told if i turne on multi windows on it will solve the problem but if off then it will not react on appiciation that you use
              so what we shall do? wait and see? or go back to 1.7?

Comment

Sounds good. Looks like it isn't quite perfected.

/
                Randy
                yes you are right it is not perfect it have problem any idea?
                this oroblem i think is related to multiwindows program what you think

Comment

Re: Pipo M8 Pro 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.9 Multi-Window [Feedback]

If your tablet is acting up with this ROM...by all means...feel free to flash back to 1.7. If it is more stable for you.

I am keeping 1.9 on mine until I experience any problems.

Just be watching v2.0!!!!!!

Sent from my U30GT 2 using Tapatalk 2
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Just to report..my M8 Pro is doing almost perfect with 1.9. Very pleased.

When 2.0 is available ..even better? Wow ..is all I can say.

I do have a simple question, if someone would answer.
                    When I get ready to load 2.0 ....I will do a CWM backup of what I have now. After I load 2.0, does a restore through CWM restore my apps and launcher I now have in 1.9 .....or does it change it all back, including the 1.9 ROM?

Thanks again.
                    Cube T9; Pipo M8 Pro (on life support); LG gPad

Comment

If your tablet is acting up with this ROM...by all means...feel free to flash back to 1.7. If it is more stable for you.

I am keeping 1.9 on mine until I experience any problems.

Just be watching v2.0!!!!!!

Sent from my U30GT 2 using Tapatalk 2
                      hi thanks for your advice but if i go back to 1.7 i will loss multitasking function
                      v 2.0 when is going to be out? any idea?

Comment

=======================

hi thanks for your replay
                        i hope pipo do smething becuse it is not good but if as you told if i turne on multi windows on it will solve the problem but if off then it will not react on appiciation that you use
                        so what we shall do? wait and see? or go back to 1.7?
                        When multi-Windows off, the solution with the stock launcher is to click on home icon, then on Last application List icon and then whatever application you choose on the list it's OK, it will be opened.

Have you tried it ?

Comment

Reboot Issues

Hello Riley.

I tried to clear both cache and devil cache in CMW, it seems to work for the first time , but after the second reboot it seems there are two issues :
                          1. Every Second Or Third reboot the tablet needs a hard reset (reset with a paper clip) after it won't start (black screen).
                          2. When charging and turning the tablet off , it won't start while charging or not until hard reset (i.e. paper clip) is done.

Other then that the rom is really great.

Any Ideas , did anyone had this issue ?

Comment

Originally posted by stevejc View Post
                            Hi,

Correct. Tested it and with multi windows on, it works like it should.

Comment

Fantastic!!!!!!!

You had me worried that none of my parameter files were working....

Don't worry, be happy. You did a good job.

This is a very well working rom.

Comment

[QUOTHeerin83Tod 6]Hello Riley.

I tried to clear both cache and devil cache in CMW, it seems to work for the first time , but after the second reboot it seems there are two issues :
                                1. Every Second Or Third reboot the tablet needs a hard reset (reset with a paper clip) after it won't start (black screen).
                                2. When charging and turning the tablet off , it won't start while charging or not until hard reset (i.e. paper clip) is done.

Other then that the rom is really great.

Any Ideas , did anyone had this issue ?[/QUOTE]

Same here, after unplugging after charging dark screen, no response. This happens since 1.8.
                                My workaround is to plug in the micro-usb cable and press the power-button.

But keep on doing other great Roms. Thank you Randy

Comment

Working...
                                X