Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be polite

Yes Randy, but the emotional point made about the response to my post is relevant. Perhaps I was a little too cryptic with my jest about what the moon may or may not be made of, but the response from robinjoo1 was uncalled for and extremely rude. Yes, MMC's reply was also rude, but rudeness tends to begat rudeness in these forums. My comment was in jest, and I made this point in my post, although again perhaps I was not clear enough. I apologise to Robin if I offended you, but really you should read the posts to find the answers to that type of question - as MMC pointed out, almost every persons experience with almost every ROM is different. what is stable for one person is not for others - the ONLY way to find this out is to trawl through the threads from 3.0 all the way up to 3.4 and back. MOST people I think simply try the ROMS themselves. Perhaps they are ALL as stable as people expect given the lack of reports on unstable ROMS? You Randy of COURSE are allowed to be lazy and ask for help finding a particular post - you are a busy fire-fighter AND you spend an awful lot of your spare time in the kitchen cooking for all of us!! something we ALL appreciate very much! Roll on that delivery of firmware !!

Comment

Thanks, Colin!!!!!
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Post Arrived?

Hey Randy, Has the post arrived yet? We could still try to upload stuff from here - all you need to do is ask Pipo to send it to me by QQ - (something they can do very easily) and then I can upload to Dropbox for you to grab. I have access to the outside world via VPN, something I suspect Pipo don't have!

Comment

We can try. Send me your QQ address in a PM.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

PM

Just sent now Randy.

Comment

Got it. Thanks!!!!

I will email Pipo and see if they can upload it to you.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

QQ

cool, my QQ is on and waiting for them to connect! :-)

Comment

Files coming

OK guys, I have a 3.27Gb file coming from Pipo. about 2 hours to get to me, then not sure how long to my dropbox - probably overnight, so Randy should have within 24 hours!

Comment

That's fantastic news!!!!!!!!! Just PM me a link when you get it uploaded.
                    Randy
                    Read my BIO Here
                    Donate here

Comment

Odp: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Hi Randy, i have a problem with resolution/dpi in some apps (m9pro), for example my favorit one feedly. Menu, icons, and default article font (in article view) are very small. In first kk release from pipo everythins was ok, but in every build based on m7 firmware it looks bad, like on screenshot. Can You do something with it? Is it just me, or other users same have same problem?

BR from Poland

Comment

Excellent News

Originally posted by colinabroad View Post
                        OK guys, I have a 3.27Gb file coming from Pipo. about 2 hours to get to me, then not sure how long to my dropbox - probably overnight, so Randy should have within 24 hours!
                        Great news, hopefully a new rom for the m9pro on the horizon!!

Comment

Hi, I own a pipo M9 pro 3G for about half a year now, I was disapointed at first with it's performance with original rom 4.2.2 (if I remember it well), very sluggish to open a web page (several was a complete nightmare ), then decided after a lot of search through several forums and found that in general, Riley's rom was the one to go, so I decided to go directly for the kitkat version (3.0). Ha a lot of rebbots, so I decided to try some of the newer versions 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, all with rebbot without going anything special, usually within 5 minutesof web browsing (only 1 or 2 tabs).
                          Ten decided to try a rom that there was some users to say that it worked fine for them (3.0.1) and was amazing how this tablet started to work as if it was a different one, more powerful! Nice one, Riley! You got it really fine with thisone for me, I am able to open like 10 tabs at once and it keep going and never again had any reboot, fast browsing, file downloads, document editing, mail, etc. I am very very pleased with it now, but I want to try your new rom (3.4, perhaps on weekend). In a few days will post back my opinion on this new version, for now, My thanks for you Riley

Comment

Odp: Pipo M9 Pro RileyROM 3.4

Originally posted by maly2006 View Post
                            Hi Randy, i have a problem with resolution/dpi in some apps (m9pro), for example my favorit one feedly. Menu, icons, and default article font (in article view) are very small. In first kk release from pipo everythins was ok, but in every build based on m7 firmware it looks bad, like on screenshot. Can You do something with it? Is it just me, or other users same have same problem?

BR from Poland

Anyone, please?

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

Since you are rooted, you can edit the build.prop file...it's located in the root of the system folder. Make a backup first.

Look for the line that says lcd.density. Change the number to a lower number. Don't get too carried away, though...because many apps rely on standard sizes. You also risk not being able to install some apps from Google Play Store.

To edit the build.prop, you need to use a rooted explorer app. Be sure to change preferences to allow root read/write access...and approve the app when prompted by Superuser.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Your change will take place on the next boot.

If you experience odd behavior, just revert back to the default setting. Some build.prop changes are benign...but this one is tricky.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X