Polaroid, MIDC410PR009.112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaroid, MIDC410PR009.112

Hello friends , I have a tablet that was stuck in a boot image I tried to order reset without success, I decided to look for a consistent original purpose or firmware , without success , in this case , I saw that part of sacrifice you could , I would help already downloaded About 500 Roma to RK2928g goal only has less ran the beat on the screen does not respond. Polaroid Modelo MIDC410PR009 CPU: RK2928g placa: R108 130 325 VER0.2 - CHIPTRIP Including already tested several standard Rockchip RK 2928g firmware but without success. Only 3 of them work fot almost everything , like camera , wifi, etc ... but touch does not respond and rotation appears to hang . Works 90 % - TP105C rk2928 20130506 - Globex-GU110A_GU110A130001-GU110A133500 Thanks in advance !!!

Welcome to gsm-forum, here you find all infos about android, windows mobiles, iphones, flashing, repair, unlocking, root, development software, firmwares.

This is a buckup of the same device, just flash it using android tool
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Last edited by moha pidro; 04-27-2015, 20:32.

Comment

Oops, rapaiz you will save a homeland !!! I'll be waiting , and tells me how this restoration will be done . Because I have done the installation of CWM and it worked perfect, minus the TWRP cuz because of touch, but the CWM works well. I thank you !!! Once you are with the available link, to install and put the result. hugs !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moha pidro View Post
        This is a buckup of the same device, just flash it using android tool
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/7y...r_Polaroid.rar
        I'm downloading the file, but did not understand , such as flash using the android tool. Could advance me ?
        Last edited by castagnazzi; 04-27-2015, 22:46. Reason: Next friend, used the tool RKAndroidTool and everything worked . Congratulations attention and effort. God bless him !!!

Comment

Here is the tool: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xa...dTool+v2.1.rar
          download it then extract it and follow these steps

1. Run AndroidTool.exe as administrator
          2. Click on the empty case next to parameter
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Sans titre.png
Views:	243
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	496820
          3. Navigate toward the firmware you downloaded and select PARAMETRE.txt

Name:	Sans titre2.png
Views:	249
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	496821

4. Check the box next to Parameter.

Name:	Sans titre3.png
Views:	258
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	496822
          5. Do the same to "misc, kernel, boot, recovery, cach, kpanic, system and backup".

Name:	Sans titre4.png
Views:	242
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	496823

6. Connect your device in download mode. The message "No found any devices" shoud become "Found one loader device".

7. Hit "lowerFormat" button when its fonnished formating, hit "Run"

Name:	Sans titre5.png
Views:	263
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	496824

8. When android Tool says "Download image ok" restart your device. If every thing goes well your device shoud work as a charm.

Please tell us if it worked for you.

Comment

Ok friend , I am grateful for their dedication and atensão , the tablet is already up and running . God bless you !!! Hugs .
            "Ok amigo, fico grato por sua dedicação e atensão, o tablet ja esta em perfeito funcionamento. Deus os abençoe!!!

Abraços."

Comment

Originally posted by castagnazzi View Post
              Ok friend , I am grateful for their dedication and atensão , the tablet is already up and running . God bless you !!! Hugs .
              "Ok amigo, fico grato por sua dedicação e atensão, o tablet ja esta em perfeito funcionamento. Deus os abençoe!!!
              The touchscreen is works?

Comment

Yes, Yes, tank.

Comment

Working...
                X