Yuandao N70S RileyROM 1.6 [Feedback]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for patience - would this be of any help :

Linux/Android kernel for the Rockchip RK3066 SoC. Contribute to AndrewDB/rk3066-kernel development by creating an account on GitHub.

?

Comment

It would be for one of our kernel developers. Perhaps Abdul_pt or Leolas could help with that. I can assist with adding the end product in the firmware...but I don't have the tools/expertise to comile the driver(s) for you.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Try this apk - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1468531
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
        then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
        $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

this is pretty much i did first off , unfortunately here is the output http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...948#post501948
          i think the device can support otg hub but rom lack some drivers ? im not sure...

Comment

Believe or not i don't have a hub at home , to test it.

Try this open terminal emulator or adb shell and type
            Code:
             echo 2 > /sys/bus/platform/drivers/usb20_otg/force_usb_mode
            Now check it. You can vary the echo command between 0,1 and 2. If memory doesn't fail me, 2 is for host mode, 0 is for auto.
            if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
            then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
            $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Thanks Abdul_pt.....that's way over my head....but it might come in handy someday...if I can remember it.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
                Believe or not i don't have a hub at home , to test it.

Try this open terminal emulator or adb shell and type
                Code:
                 echo 2 > /sys/bus/platform/drivers/usb20_otg/force_usb_mode
                Now check it. You can vary the echo command between 0,1 and 2. If memory doesn't fail me, 2 is for host mode, 0 is for auto.
                Echo 2 makes the light on my hub go off...echo 1 & 0 change nothing ... is this driver issue?

Comment

not sure if this helps but on any other device i try with my hub , the light goes blue...but with vido it goes red...???
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                  X