• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    Here is link to temporary TWRP.zip for Android Pie from 4PDA by jjonas:
    Download
    Hi.
    Please:
    I have a TX6S Allwinner H616.
    "Tanix TX6s Android 10.0 Smart TV Box Media Player Allwinner H616 4GB RAM 32GB ROM 5G WIFI 4K 8K Support Google Assistant Youtube"
    Is this TWRP compatible with my TX6S?
    I want to restart with recovery (already in TX6S) and make a backup of the current installation, through TWRP.

Leave a comment:

• herbert_15
    replied
    Hi i have a TX6 H6 with 20190722 firmware, and i cant use my headphone b3 in Google Meet via bluetooth, i can use it in all system and apps, only in the Meet don't work, anyone for me help?

And yes, i tested in the Meet app in my phone and work normaly

Leave a comment:

• zeyavkm
    replied
    Originally posted by suoko View Post
    My tanix tx6-a stopped working, it didn't boot anymore
    I'm now trying to flash it via sdcard but it stops while updating in the middle of the process (the green bar does not reach the end)
    I'm trying with official firmware form tanix site (for tx6)
    Any suggestion?
    Bro! try to flash with the tool PhoenixUSBPro and the firmware image file which can get from tanix website according to the model you have.

Leave a comment:

• zeyavkm
    replied
    Hello dear friends,
    Someone please help me out to solve my TX6-H6 box issue that I have purchased from Amazon UAE( Tanix TX6 H6 Android 9.0 TV Box 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM Dual Band 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz WiFi BT 5.0 Black) . Last week i got the box and I tried to install Magisk and after reboot the box got bricked ( I could not notice the default firmware version came with the device). Somehow i flashed the firmware got from tanix website (ver: TX6_H6_9_4Gddr_8822bs_201902280 and got working. But unfortunately the WiFi and Bluetooth is not working but LAN if working fine. Also the WiFi MAC & Bluetooth address are not showing in the device info. Thinking that I have flashed an older firmware and may be it is not supporting the latest hardware. If somebody have a latest firmware than the one i flashed, please please... help me to solve the issue. Kindly find the attached pictures for more details.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Leave a comment:

• suoko
    replied
    My tanix tx6-a stopped working, it didn't boot anymore
    I'm now trying to flash it via sdcard but it stops while updating in the middle of the process (the green bar does not reach the end)
    I'm trying with official firmware form tanix site (for tx6)
    Any suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• djokenzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander94 View Post

podrias pasarme H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img por favor
    Sure. You can find it here: https://mega.nz/file/MyRlRQaS#2qJvpu...bSAIK5zm74Jz3A

Leave a comment:

• Alexander94
    replied
    Originally posted by djokenzi View Post
    Hi all,

I flashed TANIX-TX6_H6_7.0_20190123.img because I want to use Android 7 on my Tanix TX6 device, but wi-fi and bluetooth are not working.

I had a similar issue when I was on Android 9 - I can't remember which firmware I flashed, but wi-fi and bluetooth weren't working. But that was resolved when I flashed H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img

Is there a firmware with Android 7 I can flash and have both wi-fi and bluetooth working? Or a workaround I can try to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
    podrias pasarme H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img por favor

Leave a comment:

• djokenzi
    replied
    Hi all,

I flashed TANIX-TX6_H6_7.0_20190123.img because I want to use Android 7 on my Tanix TX6 device, but wi-fi and bluetooth are not working.

I had a similar issue when I was on Android 9 - I can't remember which firmware I flashed, but wi-fi and bluetooth weren't working. But that was resolved when I flashed H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img

Is there a firmware with Android 7 I can flash and have both wi-fi and bluetooth working? Or a workaround I can try to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Leave a comment:

• Alexander94
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
    1. the update is an .IMG file that needs to used with additional software like SDbootcard maker or the PhoenixUSB Tool for installation. If you keep reading back inside this same forum topic you will find the firmware and installion instructions.
    2. the Update will erase all your data! You can use the app Migrate from Play Store to at least make a zip file of all your apks to be able to extract and then install quickly in new rom, Migrate app makes Zips to Flash in TWRP for phone ROMs, but no TWRP in factory ROMs, but no worry you will instead use file manager inside Android to install apks manually after unzipping the Migrate-Backup.zip -- will need a separate SDcard or USB drive to hold and transfer the backup.zip to new ROM installation.
    Necesito ayuda para revivir mi tx6 se queda colgado en el logo y mi pc no lo reconoce en Windows 10, existe otra manera de revivirlo que no sea por pc

Leave a comment:

• Alexander94
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimbo80 View Post
    I have some problems with driver not recognize whir Phoenix suite.
    I nave used cable A to A male. , And Press Botton side ad slot...
    Buy nothing appare , and firmware not load ?
    Windows 10 professional S.O
    Tengo el mismo problema lo solucionaste?

Leave a comment:

• Alexander94
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimbo80 View Post
    I have some problems with driver not recognize whir Phoenix suite.
    I nave used cable A to A male. , And Press Botton side ad slot...
    Buy nothing appare , and firmware not load ?
    Windows 10 professional S.O
    Solucionaste tu problema estoy igual que tú

Leave a comment:

• Alexander94
    replied
    Originally posted by Hikvision View Post

TX6
    No tienes el firmware en TAR para tx6 p

Leave a comment:

• ttx9450
    replied
    "H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img" and img from armbian backup ddbr command is same data?
    somebody can comfirm?

i can use H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img restore by ddbr command?

Leave a comment:

• ttx9450
    replied
    Originally posted by paulscholes0258 View Post
    hello everybody
    I'm using Tanix TX6 Mini , CPU: Allwinner H6 RAM: 2G RAM ROM: 16G ROM System: Android 9.0
    Can i use firmware for tx6 to up for tx6 mini ( Tx6: AllWinner H6, RAM : 4GB DDR3 • ROM : 32GB EMMC )
    thanks
    my model tx6 2/16 use "H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img" wifi come back to work! (microsd card method)

Leave a comment:

• paulscholes0258
    replied
    hello everybody
    I'm using Tanix TX6 Mini , CPU: Allwinner H6 RAM: 2G RAM ROM: 16G ROM System: Android 9.0
    Can i use firmware for tx6 to up for tx6 mini ( Tx6: AllWinner H6, RAM : 4GB DDR3 • ROM : 32GB EMMC )
    thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X