Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heart06
    replied
    Hello, I need ATV or light rom with gapps for 4/32 Tanix (stock 9.0 alice ui version)

Which rom better for me?

Leave a comment:

• Imran12345678
    replied
    Friends I need to know the name of power ic Chip kindly send me close pic ya chip number friends I uploaded the pic of motherboard kindly I want to now about ic Chip name or model
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• katywillium
    replied
    Originally posted by wilk View Post
    Firmware Tanix TX6 (19.12.2018) fixed a problem with one of the ZIP files not showing at Google Drive from 14.12.2018

Download

Changelog:
    1. Fixed digital led flash problem after standby.
    2. Boosted the speed to turn off digital led when into standby.
    3. Disabled status bar to remove flood notification from youtube.
    4. Add a patch for bluetooth.

Important
    We seperate OTA version to two update .zip files, update the small one first, then rename the update_second_stage.zip to update.zip and update the full OTA. If apply the full OTA first, some box may need more time to finish upgrading.

How to update Tanix TX6 TV Box by external USB memory or TF Card?
    1. First of all, download the ZIP file.
    2. Copy the update.zip file into the ROOT folder of a FAT32 formated USB memory.
    3. Connect the USB memory to your Tanix TX6
    4. A dialog should pop-up indicating your TX6 has found an update.
    5. Follow instructions, first boot after upgrade may take some minutes.
    6. Remove your update.zip file from your USB memory, then RENAME the second ZIP file as update.zip (be careful with extensions, an update.zip.zip will not work) and repeat steps 2 to 4.

Also you can use .img file and flash it from PC using LiveSuitPack1.11 or from SD card using PhoenixCard V3.1.0 or Phoenix USB Pro v4.0.0.

Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.

More info and downloads:
    https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...x6-tv-box.html
    https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry80517352
    TANIX Facebook

forum.freaktab.com not working?
    Website is down, not accessible or buggy?
    I have a problem with forum.freaktab.com

forum.freaktab.com is unavailable?

If forum.freaktab.com is unavailable, try one of the possible solutions below:
    Clear Browser cache

To clear browser cache, refresh the webpage in the browser with Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + R (You will get the current version of the page after cache is cleared).
    Disable Anti-virus security

Check that anti-virus programs and make sure they don't block access to forum.freaktab.com.
    DNS cache

iswebupordown.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf iswebupordown.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Clear the DNS cache on your computer and try to access the site again.
    • Open command prompt
    • Type 'ipconfig /flushdns'
    • DNS cache is cleared now.
    VPN and alternative DNS services

Try to use alternative DNS services like OpenDNS or Google Public DNS.
    Check Browser Plugins

Check if the browser plugins like AdBlock extension, are restricting the site from being running. If so, disable such plugins/extensions/addons.

Leave a comment:

• songjunlin
    replied
    allanhoong , Hi could you please refresh the link below, thanks ?

Originally posted by allanhoong View Post
    hey good day all, just found this forum, let's communicate to collaborate to make this community better.

you guy can have mine latest June 2020 firmware, if you need older version July 2019 just feel free to buzz me

8822 model

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kSX...ew?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZvK...ew?usp=sharing
    Hi

Leave a comment:

• Farmatique
    replied
    Hey guys! I`m new here.

My version of TX6 (4/32Gb) has no built-in BT, so I`ve used to try few firmwares a while ago to make external BT-USB dongle work. And I`ve found that it works with external USB-dongle only on Android 7. And only with one of my 3 BT-dongles.
    This one:

All my attemts to make it work on Android 9 were unsuccesful. But my experiments were made ~2 years ago. So, I wonder if there`s any updates for today? Has anyone ever made BT USB dongle succesfully work with this device?

I`m happy with Android 9, except it doesn`t work with my BT-dongle.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by BriggTrim View Post
    Hi....What amount work is engaged with adding support for the Tanix TX6 Allwinner H6 gadget?
    I know about github and arranging pictures on Ubuntu and so on, yet don't have a clue about the means needed to add another gadget to the picture.
    Is this archived anyplace? I have no issue doing all the hard work.
    Tanix TX6 has its device tree added to Linux mainline so now LibreELEC v.10.0 supports this device officially. I believe Balbes150 over on Armbian forum has made Debian/Ubuntu/LibreELEC development images for the Tanix TX6, and his dev images have the WiFi driver added; were the official LibreELEC image doesn't have WiFi drivers added because this Realtek WiFi chip is not upstream'd in Linux mainline. I use my box with ethernet anyways so the WiFi driver is not an issue for myself. Have used/tested Balbes150's LibreELEC image and it works great. Another major difference is Balbes150's images are aarch64(64bit) and the LibreELEC images are arm(32bit).

Hopefully this info points you in the right direction, because I didn't fully understand your questions or follow your train of thought.

Ciao!

Leave a comment:

• supon
    replied
    COULD ANYONE GIMME THE STOCK "TV center " apk (which is a modified version of kodi) .i somehow uninstalled my copy and now i cannnot seem to find it anywhere. Thank you very much guys

Leave a comment:

• BriggTrim
    replied
    Hi....What amount work is engaged with adding support for the Tanix TX6 Allwinner H6 gadget?

I know about github and arranging pictures on Ubuntu and so on, yet don't have a clue about the means needed to add another gadget to the picture.

Is this archived anyplace? I have no issue doing all the hard work.

Leave a comment:

• devantio
    replied
    how to check my version firmware tanix tx6 android 9 4/64 ? i wanna try update

Leave a comment:

• Jacky123
    replied
    HI, anyone can share again this file
    https://mega.nz/file/MyRlRQaS#2qJvpu...bSAIK5zm74Jz3A

Leave a comment:

• diivdib
    replied
    Originally posted by djokenzi View Post

Try to flash H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/file/MyRlRQaS#2qJvpu...bSAIK5zm74Jz3A
    Hello, I am unable to download firmware update from this link.
    Can you please send me the working link.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by dafnoula13 View Post
    Thank you very much, where can i download it?
    Well, its time of Android TV 9 for all AllWinner H6!!! Install on your T95MAX or any box Allwinner H6 the rom of Pendoo X6 Pro LINK https://drive.google.com/file/d/11_T...ew?usp=sharing (https://drive.google.com/file/d/11_TqTWv2hjlHEiceNHtG87TTEod3nOTr/view?usp=sharing) then flash it with PhoenixUSBPro PC Tool and connect

Leave a comment:

• dafnoula13
    replied
    Originally posted by ams-Earthly View Post

Yes there is, ive been using atv firmware for tx6. Of course it has lots of caveats, cant use google cast(use airscreen instead), playstore(comes with aurora store instead), widevine is lvl 3 only. I even has neckfliggs apk modded for tx6. Here are the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210310_170849.jpg
Views:	1161
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	823132search for aurorastore atv9 firmware for tx6 on google.
    Thank you very much, where can i download it?

Leave a comment:

• ams-Earthly
    replied
    Hi to everybody, is there any custom ATV rom for the tanix?
    Yes there is, ive been using atv firmware for tx6. Of course it has lots of caveats, cant use google cast(use airscreen instead), playstore(comes with aurora store instead), widevine is lvl 3 only. I even has neckfliggs apk modded for tx6. Here are the proof:

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210310_170849.jpg
Views:	1161
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	823132search for aurorastore atv9 firmware for tx6 on google.

Leave a comment:

• c,lei
    replied
    Hi to everybody, is there any custom ATV rom for the tanix?
    Why would you want it? It's basically reworked Google/Android TV crapola.

Nearly as bad as Gnome 3.

Then again, *NOTHING* is as bad as Gnome 3.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X