V88 Problem with android box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V88 Problem with android box

Hi people maybe can you help me, with this android box V88, then i power on its showing android login after few 3 sec it's showing other android log and stuck. how i can fix that problem? i was trying go in recovery mode but nothing happen black led power lamp even don't turn on, and black screen i was trying plug with usb 2x male writing unknow device i install drivers like Driver Assistant v4.5, RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8, USB Burning Tool v2.0.6.2, and still nothing can't detect dives, was trying even USBDeview removing all usb ports still nothing unknow devices.
    Last edited by Edgis; 04-13-2019, 04:17. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Edgis View Post
      Hi people maybe can you help me, with this android box V88, then i power on its showing android login after few 3 sec it's showing other android log and stuck. how i can fix that problem? i was trying go in recovery mode but nothing happen black led power lamp even don't turn on, and black screen i was trying plug with usb 2x male writing unknow device i install drivers like Driver Assistant v4.5, RockChip_Batch_Tool_v1.8, USB Burning Tool v2.0.6.2, and still nothing can't detect dives, was trying even USBDeview removing all usb ports still nothing unknow devices.
      Hi ,

first no USB Burning , you mean for SDupdate or what ??? , you need Batchtool , better AndroidTool ,

above 2.35 & latest Drivers , do you have the latest StockRom ??? , this is needed to restore ,

later i can uplaod for you if needed ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first no USB Burning , you mean for SDupdate or what ??? , you need Batchtool , better AndroidTool ,

above 2.35 & latest Drivers , do you have the latest StockRom ??? , this is needed to restore ,

later i can uplaod for you if needed ,

greetings / gefattern
        i don't have, i just remove now cpu heatsink and its writing AllWinner H3 cpu so i was trying google it i just found something like that H3-R69-MXQ-S-MXQ4K-8PD3-1.1.4(2).img so i don't know or it will work, i am little bit lost sorry for that

Comment

i don't have, i just remove now cpu heatsink and its writing AllWinner H3 cpu so i was trying google it i just found something like that H3-R69-MXQ-S-MXQ4K-8PD3-1.1.4(2).img so i don't know or it will work, i am little bit lost sorry for that
          HI ,

if this is sure you must change to Allwinner Section , not sure what Tools are needed ,

sure is , you bought one of the cheap fake PCBs , with other parts , further good luck ,

you only can try to get Stockrom from Seller or try the one you found , cheap Box ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Finnaly Problem Solved

Comment

Finnaly Problem Solved
              Hi ,

nice to hear , but how ??? maybe useful Info for other Users , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

H3-R69-MXQ-S-MXQ4K-8PD3-1.1.4.2.img this firmware solved problem!

Comment

Working...
                X