No announcement yet.

LibreELEC and Armbian for Allwinner TV box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

balbes150 is there already a usb-boot for Tanix TX6 online, which i can put on my USB Pendrive?

can you put the direct link here please? thanks

Is this done also with the LibreElec USB-SD Creator tool - same procedure as with the sd card?

Comment

Originally posted by tombraga View Post
      balbes150 is there already a usb-boot for Tanix TX6 online, which i can put on my USB Pendrive?

can you put the direct link here please? thanks

Is this done also with the LibreElec USB-SD Creator tool - same procedure as with the sd card?
      You did not understand correctly, the processor can not directly boot the system from USB. We are talking about adding a new startup order to u-boot on SD or eMMC, first of all USB is checked, then SD and the last eMMC. Links to images are in the first message of the topic. There is also 3 message a link to the Armbian forum, which describes in detail how to run the system.

Toall
      new image Armbian 20200204 and LE 20200204 support USB

Comment

Ver Armbian 20.05.0 20200211

Comment

and for Allwinner

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...932#post797932

Comment

**************************** Libreelec *******************

Important. Changed the directory location of the images. Now all images (for all supported platforms) are in one place. LIBREELEC — Yandex.Disk

***************************** Armbian *******************
            New versions of images 20200218.
            Important change. With this version, you can easily add the desired u-boot on any PC (including Windows) .
            To do this, new versions of u-boot are downloaded on the site.
            https://yadi.sk/d/lTbXkrmZN5Hf6g
            Rules for using the new u-boot option. Download, Armbian image, unpack. Write image Armbian to the SD card. Download and write the desired version of the u-boot file to SD card. Configure the DTB and the launch string (APPEND) in (uEnv.txt) for the desired model\platform.
            Pay attention. Now you don't need to write u-boot with complex commands, you write the u-boot image with the same program as you usually write an Armbian image. This allows you to configure the system to run (including writing a u-boot image) on any PC (including Windows).
            Pay attention. The new version changed the size of the partitions that are obtained when writing an image (all images have a fixed size of 5GB). This u-boot entry option only applies to the new version 20200218 and subsequent versions. Don't try this for old images. This will not work on older images.

Comment

Working...
            X