• Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96Q Android 10.0 Smart 4K TV Box - Black 2GB RAM+16GB ROM

Info from Gearbest :

X96Q Android 10.0 Smart 4K TV Box

- Black 2GB RAM+16GB ROM

X96 X96Q Descriptions :

Description: X96Q Smart TV Box is a practical home smart media player. Android 10.0 gives you the ability to run virtually any Android App on your TV. The powerful Allwinner H313 Quad Core ARM Cortex A53 processor with the penta core Mali-G31 graphics chip provides stellar performance for high definition video playback. you can freely enjoy all your favorite movies, food shows and entertainment programs. It will bring you much fun and convenience!

Main Features:
    Android 10.0 OS and Allwinner H313:
    Comes with Android 10.0 OS, powered by the high-performance Allwinner H313 quad core CPU, including a Mali-G31 GPU.
    1GB / 2GB RAM + 8GB / 16GB ROM:
    1GB / 2GB RAM + 8GB / 16GB ROM provide plentiful room to quickly run the device. Supports TF card reading up to 64GB, it also greatly improves the reliability of your TV box.
    HEVC H.265 and VP9:
    H.265 and VP9 hardware decoding can save 50 percent bandwidth resources, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly. Every detail of the screen is lucidity.
    UHD 4K Resolution:
    Supports 4K UHD video hardware decoding, which provides you high definition viewing and fluent video playing, making it as the highest resolution signal available for home movies.

Specification
    Brand: X96
    Model: X96Q
    Type: TV Box
    GPU: Mali-G31
    System: Android10.0
    Core: Quad Core
    RAM Type: DDR3
    Max. Extended Capacity: TF card up to 64GB (not included)
    Color: Black
    Decoder Format: H.263, H.264, H.265, HD, MPEG4
    Audio format: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
    Video format: MKV, WMV / VC-1 SP / MP / AP, MPG, MPEG, DAT, AVI, MOV, ISO, MP4, RM, H.263, H.264, H.265, REAL VIDEO 8/9/10, VP9 , AVS2, 4K @ 60fps
    Photo Format: HD JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIF
    Support 5.1 Surround Sound Output: Yes
    5G WiFi: No
    WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: AV,DC 5V,Ethernet,HDMI,TF card,USB2.0
    Language: Multi-language
    HDMI Version: 2.0
    Other Functions: Others
    HDMI Function: HDCP
    Power Consumption.: 4W
    RJ45 Port Speed: 10/100Mbps
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Power Adapter Input: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
    Power Adapter Output: 5V 2A
    Remote Controller Battery: 2 x AAA Battery ( not included )
    Product weight: 0.1450 kg
    Package weight: 0.3500 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 8.84 x 8.84 x 1.86 cm / 3.48 x 3.48 x 0.73 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 17.00 x 11.50 x 5.50 cm / 6.69 x 4.53 x 2.17 inches
    Package Contents: 1 x TV Box, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x HD Cable, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x IR Cale, 1 x Wall Hanging, 1 x English Manual
    Link :: https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_0...63#goodsDetail
    Last edited by trebor; 04-13-2020, 19:55.

As found over at CNX software : where it lies in the mix of things

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yeah I saw that, and as bad as the Allwinner H616 turned out to be, I'm guessing this will be even worse.

The "Run Score" must be from Antutu Benchmark, no surprise it doubles the rest because it can run the full graphics test matrix with OpenGL ES 3.2 and the other chipsets can't.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
        Yeah I saw that, and as bad as the Allwinner H616 turned out to be, I'm guessing this will be even worse.

The "Run Score" must be from Antutu Benchmark, no surprise it doubles the rest because it can run the full graphics test matrix with OpenGL ES 3.2 and the other chipsets can't.
        I'm in the market for a player. Should I stick with X96 max Plus Android 9,0 TV Box Amlogic S905x3?
        I was aiming for the Allwinner H616. I just need a cheap option for 1080p kodi/plex.

Comment

Originally posted by Cage View Post
          I'm in the market for a player. Should I stick with X96 max Plus Android 9,0 TV Box Amlogic S905x3?
          I was aiming for the Allwinner H616. I just need a cheap option for 1080p kodi/plex.
          IF you already have the X96_MAX_PLUS (s905x3) then no reason to change to Allwinner H616 which is an inferior chipset, I hate H616.

IF instead you are shopping locally and can find boxes with the S905X2, the slightly older 2nd generation version of cpu, then I would get that instead. Those older boxes run cooler temperatures than the X3 and usually always come with the better DDR4 ram installed.

IF have the extra money and will want the best quality Kodi/Plex 4K player, then is best to get the more powerful CPU of AMLogic S922 Hexa-core, from Beelink, Minix, or Ugoos.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX alright thank you very much. That's the information I needed.

where would I find the best database/collective info with ROMs/root tools
            for the devices.
            Is there none? Do I have to search on a per-device basis?

also if you happen to have a short explanation:

only this question really
            >what are the differences? Tx6, x96q, t95, tanix
            I'm super lost and need some guidance. does the T and X in x96q, t95/Tx6 stand for tanix or what? is that all from the same company? >RiCkLaR_atvX >Yeah I saw that, and as bad as the Allwinner H616 turned out to be, I'm guessing this will be even worse. >The "Run Score" must be from Antutu Benchmark, no

Comment

HELLO I NEED SOFTWARE X96Q Q6X V2.3 18186

Comment

HELLO brothers I NEED SOFTWARE X96Q Q6X V2.3 18186

Comment

Working...
                X