TX6 2GB/16GB Firmware needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX6 2GB/16GB Firmware needed

Hi guys. I need the TX6 firmware 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM. In Brazil, TX6 is sold with 2GB / 16GB and without root access. I would like you to help me find the rom with android 7 or android 9. Thank you for your attention. I'm using a translator.

Originally posted by PedroHque122 View Post
    Hi guys. I need the TX6 firmware 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM. In Brazil, TX6 is sold with 2GB / 16GB and without root access. I would like you to help me find the rom with android 7 or android 9. Thank you for your attention. I'm using a translator.
    Hi ,

please no double Threads , further good luck to find your Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

please no double Threads , further good luck to find your Rom ,

greetings / gefattern
      Thanks, brother

Comment

Check for firmwares in Tanix TX6 thread on 4PDA forum.

Comment

I downloaded this firmware, however, I would like to make a backup of the current rom to avoid losing the TV box, since the website shows that the rom is for 4/32. I would also like to install android 7 because android 9 is slow. Can you tell me if there is android 7 for TX6 2GB / 16GB? I appreciate it

Comment

I downloaded this firmware, however, I would like to make a backup of the current rom to avoid losing the TV box, since the website shows that the rom is for 4/32. I would also like to install android 7 because android 9 is slow. Can you tell me if there is android 7 for TX6 2GB / 16GB? I appreciate it
            these will do
            Облако Mail.ru - это ваше персональное надёжное хранилище в интернете.

Comment

You can took me how install? I font know. And thanks for you help

Comment

You can took me how install? I font know. And thanks for you help
                HI ,

i deleted the other Thread again , please stay with your Box Problems in this Thread , no need to always

make a new Thread , okay ??? , if this Rom not supports the your Wifichip , it will not work , so you need

a Rom with the correct Wifisupport , remember this , you can find several flash guides if you search for :

"Allwinner H6 flashing guide" , Pictures of Box and PCB both sides would be good too , so other Users

better can help , or find Infos ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

HI ,

i deleted the other Thread again , please stay with your Box Problems in this Thread , no need to always

make a new Thread , okay ??? , if this Rom not supports the your Wifichip , it will not work , so you need

a Rom with the correct Wifisupport , remember this , you can find several flash guides if you search for :

"Allwinner H6 flashing guide" , Pictures of Box and PCB both sides would be good too , so other Users

better can help , or find Infos ,

good luck / gefattern
                  do you mean that this rom can prevent my wifi from working? In this case. I will use network cable.

Comment

do you mean that this rom can prevent my wifi from working? In this case. I will use network cable.
                    Hi ,

only if another Wifichip is supported in Rom , not sure if your Box used different Chips in the same

Production line , this often happens with cheap Boxes , you only can try , always your decision ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

do not always make new Threads and ask for Firmware , stay here in this Thread & wait & search & learn ,

otherwise we must BANN you for 2 Weeks or longer , because you not listen , understand it now ,

gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

do not always make new Threads and ask for Firmware , stay here in this Thread & wait & search & learn ,

otherwise we must BANN you for 2 Weeks or longer , because you not listen , understand it now ,

gefattern
                        Ok

Comment

Ok
                          Hi ,

please understand , it is better if you search & read all the Allwinner H6 Threads for better understanding ,

how to , or find a working Rom , Pictures of your PCB , both sides , would be good too , remember , this

cheap Boxes are not supported with Updates or new Roms , next time buy a better supported Box , like

Ugoos , Beelink or similar , or Amlogic Boxes there are several CustomRoms for there CPUs , but before

always look for your needs , because for Netlix and others you need DRM L1 , to use it in HD or higher ,

post some Pictures of PCB and look what Wifichip is used , so you can find the correct Rom better and

others can help better , be patient , i be sure your Box will get the right Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                          X