Auto Frame Rate Fix APK on S905x and S912 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!
    I made the MECOOL BB2 PRO Amlogic S912 box and everything works. 24-50-60 Mh OK.
    But if I turn off I can not back up with the remote control. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Beni2360 View Post
      Hi!
      I made the MECOOL BB2 PRO Amlogic S912 box and everything works. 24-50-60 Mh OK.
      But if I turn off I can not back up with the remote control. Why?
      Seems like a little off topic. Probably using a rom not for your device. You can change the remote.conf to make roms work but it will not turn the device back on. Those codes are somewhere else.
      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I wonder if it will work on a Amlogic S905W ???

Comment

Originally posted by vldim View Post
          I wonder if it will work on a Amlogic S905W ???
          if not install this addon https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases

Comment

Installed the jeff 2900 frequency switcher kodi addon on my s905x box and it's working perfectly, it has saved me investing in a new box as i was having a few issues with the quality of video on my new tv. Is there likely to be ongoing updates and any chance of 4k support in the future. Cheers
            Last edited by zabba; 12-01-2017, 22:52.

Comment

Originally posted by zabba View Post
              Installed the jeff 2900 frequency switcher kodi addon on my s905x box and it's working perfectly, it has saved me investing in a new box as i was having a few issues with the quality of video on my new tv. Is there likely to be ongoing updates and any chance of 4k support in the future. Cheers
              Do i understand correctly that this is an addon you install in Kodi as opposed to the one in the OP that is installed as an app on the box?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Do i understand correctly that this is an addon you install in Kodi as opposed to the one in the OP that is installed as an app on the box?
                That is correct, i didn't realise that at 1st so i had a bit of difficulty trying to install it, ha. I am using it on kodi 17.6 and it is working perfectly well after a couple of tweaks in the addon settings.

Comment

Originally posted by zabba View Post

That is correct, i didn't realise that at 1st so i had a bit of difficulty trying to install it, ha. I am using it on kodi 17.6 and it is working perfectly well after a couple of tweaks in the addon settings.
                  Could please elaborate on which tweaks you made, as that would be very useful for me and probably other as well.

Comment

Could please elaborate on which tweaks you made, as that would be very useful for me and probably other as well.
                    No worries, i was getting an error saying frame rate not supported so i added them in the frame rates settings inside the addon, for some reason 60hz and 30hz weren't added in the frame rate defaults. To access the settings you have to do a long press on the addon, click information and then run the addon to get the settings. Configure is greyed out and the addon wont open if you just try to run it so thats the only way of accesing them.

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Thanks for the info.
                        No problem, you might still get an error the odd time even after the relevant frame rates have been added but just stop the stream and start it again and it should work, sometimes it takes a few times though.

Comment

Hi there, will the autoframe switch add-on work on a T95z plus S912, 2gb android 7.1.2 using Spmc? Because I'm getting terrible playback on live TV. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flashaholic View Post
                            Hi there, will the autoframe switch add-on work on a T95z plus S912, 2gb android 7.1.2 using Spmc? Because I'm getting terrible playback on live TV. Thanks
                            it should if not use https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmL...tcher/releases

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                              Ha yes that's the add-on I'm talking about.
                              ok I'll give it a go and will let u know the outcome. Cheers

Comment

No luck with the add-on. Playback still choppy. So how do I go about trying to install the .APK instead?

Comment

Working...
                                X